Wing mirror (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Deleted User
I'm looking for a left hand, long reach, electrically adjusted, wing mirror for an Autotrail Cheyenne 630LB, 2004. If it makes a difference, the motorhome is powered by a Fiat Ducato 2.8 jtd engine.
Please can anyone help.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
:welco:
Try

Upvote 0

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Uni truck are pretty good, they did the whole mirror for the same price that wingmirrorman wanted for the glass!

Upvote 0

hackfall

Free Member
Dec 4, 2022
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Day Van
I noticed this thread is a couple of months old. I wanted to share our experience, not a pleasant one. We ordered a wing mirror for our van from Wing Mirror Man, arrived quickly. Once it was fitted it became apparent the the mirror had limited movement, I was unable to adjust it to see down the side of the van. When the van was at tick-over or low revs the mirror rattled in its housing and the view was blurry and useless. I contacted Wing Mirror Man and arranged to return it. Once returned I contacted them a week of so later to check they had received it, they confirmed they had and a refund would be in my account 7 to 30 days. I then contacted them several times over the 30 day period and told each time we will escalate you refund with our accounts department, still no refund. Finally at about 40 days I spoke to one of the company Directors a condescending, patronising individual who had no intention of refunding me, although he said he had just completed the refund and it was down to my banks transaction time for the refund to appear in my account. A week later I contacted my card issuer they confirmed no refund had been made and they my card issuer would refund me, 2 hours later £260 back in my account.
I ended ordering a Mowpar mirror and paying more for it. However is superb, more expensive but OEM and matches the original perfectly. I have also fitted Milenco mirror guards.
If you are planning on ordering a wing mirror check the companies online feed back first, it says it all! I just wanted to save any users of this forum form an experience like ours. Happy moterhoming!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back