Why did we do it? (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Been away for ten days. On our way home we stopped in at a couple of dealers. Both had moho's that we liked . As usual the trade in offer was poor. Why do we do this to ourselves? The Moho we have is great and really happy with our choice for our first Moho but now know a bit more and want something different. The money they want to make the change is silly. At one dealer we saw a similar unit to ours at nine thousand more than he offered us........

Jun 30, 2011
Barnard Castle, UK
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Well you havn't done it then.

Don't do it, look but don't touch.

Keep yours if you are happy with it, stop looking, instead look at exciting new places to travel to.

Paul.

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
been there done it got the tee shirt :Sad: its always 10k to 15k to change px poor but used forecourt price high .:Sad: keep it and start traveling .you can only sleep in one bed doesn't matter how much it costs :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
you now have a good idea of what to sell your van for privately and if you do will have more cash to find your next one either at a dealers or private. plus you have a very good idea what you're looking for:thumb:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Because the grass always looks greener on the other one but stick with the tried and trusted one you love, same applies to wife or husband

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
I went to the Newark show yesterday, didn`t see one MH that I would change mine for, this suits me fine. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back