LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Ours is easy to find, currently helping out Mrs W with her jigsaw puzzle.View attachment 471279
Ours are 'helpful' as well when doing jigsaws, laying pattern pieces on fabric and cutting out amongst other time wasting activities. 😀

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 30, 2020
Hartpury, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 796
Exp
Ours is easy to find, currently helping out Mrs W with her jigsaw puzzle.
Your cat LesW is a beauty and the spit of our old Sparky. Long since gone, she lived to 29. Anyway I sent your picture to my mum and dad and they both asked where did I get the picture and who was the lady with Sparky. They had to look several times it’s that uncanny. Got us onto some lovely reminiscent conversation. Thank you for sharing. 😿

Jan 26, 2017
Mid Suffolk.
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Inca
Exp
Eight Years and 28,000 Miles.
Your cat LesW is a beauty and the spit of our old Sparky. Long since gone, she lived to 29. Anyway I sent your picture to my mum and dad and they both asked where did I get the picture and who was the lady with Sparky. They had to look several times it’s that uncanny. Got us onto some lovely reminiscent conversation. Thank you for sharing. 😿
Oh wow, that's so lovely to hear, our cat is Daisy she's the most affectionate cat we've had, follows us everywere asking for attention, we aslo take her everywhere in the moho.

1.jpg

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
'Lost' one of our dogs once, looked everywhere but couldn't find her, we knew she was in the house but where ... eventually found her in the base of the sofa as she's dug her way under it via the join between the base and the back!

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi Bob.... and Janie .... and dearest Izzy.

We lost both Tabitha and Shadow at 18 and 19, but now have two other hooligans we took on as 10 year-olds. I think last time we saw you, Izzy was looking for them and we had to show her they were not there. Please to heare she is doing well.

Hilary and I are OK ... I think! Hope you both are too. Looking forward to getting out in the van.

Chipster

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Getting there!
Wow. That’s some age!! I thought Chip had done well (avatar pic) to get to 20!, Sadly missed.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back