LIFE MEMBER
Mar 18, 2016
Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years
So today I not only received a thank you card and chocolates from 2 lovely proud new Malibu owners. We then also had beer arrive in a separate parcel!! Thank you so much guys and thank you for being amazing to deal with!!

Simon and the team!!! X

Jamesh

Free Member
Jun 28, 2020
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Caravaning since 2010
So today I not only received a thank you card and chocolates from 2 lovely proud new Malibu owners. We then also had beer arrive in a separate parcel!! Thank you so much guys and thank you for being amazing to deal with!!

Simon and the team!!! X
You decided to branch out into primary teaching or General practice....?!

Cheers James

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Strange customers you have, my dealer gave me a bottle of Champagne when I signed the deal for my van.
Ours was in the fridge waiting for us when we picked it up from the dealer. We had to wait till we'd driven her home to see if we (still) liked it .......

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 1, 2019
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Malibu T430 LE
Exp
Hi all, We are those ‘strange‘ customers 🤪 and proud owners of our new Malibu T430 LE.
When you receive the highest level of customer service as we did at Alan Kerr in Paignton we wanted
to show our appreciation, Simon and his team were, quite frankly, brilliant 🤩 with a special mention to Will
who made the process easy.

To send a gift to say thank you to them we feel was very much in order.
The whole experience was made so easy by a ready smile and knowledgeable team,
Such great customer service should be commended.
I’m sure we’ll enjoy our new ‘bus’ “Molly’ as she’s now known and look forward to new adventures.

Why not experience it for yourselves and give them a call or pop in. You won’t be disappointed.
Thanks to everyone at Alan Kerr.

Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
Isnt it great when you get fantastic service,and can give a gift as a token of appreciation,? You generally only hear of moans and groans,so i think thats very nice,ill remember that name for when my time comes to buy a motorhome, alltho paignton is rather a long way,but if its good service then id say its worth travelling for . Having bought my last 4 motorhomes from newark near the A1 , where the aftersales service was extremely hit and miss, but then i didnt know any better, and thanks to this forum ,now i do!

Sep 1, 2019
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Malibu T430 LE
Exp
Just so you know pampam we are also 'quite a drive away' from them, in fact only about 30 miles from you !

We all (mostly) have motorhomes to enjoy our surroundings, to visit familiar and new places, many funsters' have travelled 1000's of miles in pursuit of this hobby / pass time / lifestyle (delete or add as you find appropriate) so a day or two out to get the level of service we all would love to receive in our opinion is well worth the effort.

As pampam said you can go local and get something which is at best adequate, I'm sure we all have an 'excellent' local dealer and these will no doubt be mentioned on here too, that's welcomed, but remember that the purchase is just the start of the relationship with the dealer, Simon kindly said in his post that he 'actually likes us' :), we 'actually like them too' so win win !!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back