What sex is your Motorhome?

Phoenix

Free Member
Aug 24, 2007
East Anglia
MH
RV
Exp
Does your Motorhome have a name? Do you consider it a "he" or a "she?". When discussing vehicles what "sex" do you consider them to be, and the names you have called them?
I've never 'christened' mine but I know many who have.
Chris

Jun 21, 2008
Devon
MH
Swift Kontiki 640 L
Exp
Since June 2008
Mine is called "The Bees Knees" and is an A sexual transvestite,

Just to confuse

In men's clothing, hee hee

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
On second thoughts the beast has to be female, it takes loads of care and attention, takes no notice of anything I say and no matter what I do it bound to be wrong. As long as I am breathing I'll never get to understand what makes it tick. No amount of cash thrown at it brings a favourable response, and naturally being a mercedes and female it goes on forever.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
On second thoughts the beast has to be female, it takes loads of care and attention, takes no notice of anything I say and no matter what I do it bound to be wrong. As long as I am breathing I'll never get to understand what makes it tick. No amount of cash thrown at it brings a favourable response, and naturally being a Mercedes and female it goes on forever.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Is it like Sue and runs on Cassis, ho ho !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

N

Naughty Nigel

Deleted User
female

Ours is Tinkerbell since its a Talbot based Capris and its our first steps in motorhoming off to Belgium and France in May and cant wait yippee. June and Nigel in North Wales

Chrisdy

Free Member
Sep 24, 2008
Dorset
MH
RV
Exp
Ours is called 'Harvey' (no guesses as to why - see numberplate) and is definitely male (big, heavy, drinks a lot, and can carry loads of stuff) :winky:

Attachments

Nov 1, 2008
Alfaz Del Pi Spain
MH
IH
Exp
Many
Ours is called Geraldine.

Female because when we first had her it took alot of coaxing to get her going

Gerald after my late Brother in Law, who helped me choose her

We talk to her and tell her where we are off to and give her lost of TLC

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
Since 2004
The missus insists on calling ours Ellie, I believe because of its size, elliephant ! I call it the bus.

Aug 21, 2008
Trumpton
MH
C class
Exp
Since 1992
On second thoughts the beast has to be female, it takes loads of care and attention, takes no notice of anything I say and no matter what I do it bound to be wrong. As long as I am breathing I'll never get to understand what makes it tick. No amount of cash thrown at it brings a favourable response, and naturally being a mercedes and female it goes on forever.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Mine too!!!
Dave:thumb:

JaG

Oct 30, 2008
Chesterfield
MH
Adria Adora Isonzo 613DP
Exp
40 years
Name that Camper

Ours is named 'Gray Warrior'. Gray because my name is Graham and it is Grey in colour. Warrior because that is the what it looks like - a Japanese Warrior that will go anywhere (which it obviously doesn't in snow and mud like any other). Wilf has kindly made us a Japanese Warrior silloutte and the word Warrior in Japanese to go on the back and a small one for the front. She (yes it is a 'she' warrior) is currently a day van but by the end of the summer we are hoping to rebuilt her to a night/longer stay campervan (we have the technology, I think).

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services