What paper work do i need (1 Viewer)

Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Hi what paper work do I need to travel through France then Spain and into portugal. IE Track and Trace?

Last edited:
OP
OP
laurieash
Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Thinking on the Health side do you need to have any paperwork to sey you have been tested for cov 90

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
A friend of mine is returning to Spain later this month and he said he needs to provide a reason for entry into the country.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Baldeagle7470 recently returned from Portgal to the Uk & downloaded & filled in the one for entering spain, the one to enter France & the one to enter the UK .No one looked at anything.
& yes they are meant to be used the other way also.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Deleted User
Baldeagle7470 recently returned from Portgal to the Uk & downloaded & filled in the one for entering spain, the one to enter France & the one to enter the UK .No one looked at anything.
& yes they are meant to be used the other way also.

As there are no border checks between Portugal and any ferry crossings it is not surprising that no one checked anything.
As far as I am aware the need for paperwork between Portugal/Spain/France stopped when the borders were opened but then I aren't aware of any paperwork necessary for entering France from the UK.
Certainly nobody asked us for anything at Caen 3 weeks ago and straight through the Somport tunnel today.......I meant to go over the top but missed the turning:doh:

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
To enter France you need to download or copy a couple of forms and fill them in..French border control never asked for them on the first of sept when we came across,,BUSBY.

Deleted User
To enter France you need to download or copy a couple of forms and fill them in..French border control never asked for them on the first of sept when we came across,,BUSBY.

The French government require no paperwork for entry from the UK, contrary to what the UK Gov advice is, this is from the French Embassy in London via a link on the Gov.UK

"
1. Travelling from the UK to France
There are currently no restrictions on travel to metropolitan France from the UK. The international travel declaration is no longer required.

However, the PCR screening test is not compulsory for travel between France and the UK.

Some transport operators ask travellers to fill out and carry with them a sworn statement certifying that they do not have any symptoms of a COVID-19 infection.

This document is made available below.

Sworn statement(Word - 15.2 kb) "

From https://uk.ambafrance.org/COVID-19-...ine-measures#TRAVELLING-TO-FRANCE-FROM-THE-UK

Aug 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 1986
Don't know how long you are staying away but if you are returning after December it may well be wort getting a green card from your insurance company free. Also to pay for international driving licences for France and Spain

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
We set off from our home in Spain on the 24th July, download the forms and print fill in for Spain and France, travelling through France Germany Luxembourg France to the UK, no one asked about any forms or wanted to see them. šŸ™„
Came back home to Spain 31st August for two weeks, then left now in Portugal no forms or checks have been done, staying here for about a month, or more if I can find someone to take our car for the ITV. šŸ˜ Bob.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back