What have I done??? Hello all by the way. (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2016
Tunbridge Wells
Funster No
MH
Bailey 75-2
Exp
I'm a newbie
Welcome to the Forum, shame about France as (having toured Europe extensively for last 10 years) we think it offers some of the very best sites, roads, cuisine, scenery anywhere in Europe. eg The Isles off the Atlantic coast (Noirmoutier, Île de Ré, Brittany, Loire Valley, Dourdogne, Pyrenees, Mediterranean). Don’t get me wrong, I love Germany and Austria as well, fantastic countries. We Motorhomers are a very fortunate community blessed with an adventurous spirit and a wanderlust that never goes away. I’m certain you’ll have brilliant holidays for years to come and the biggest plus for myself and wife when all this is over is to get back on the road and meet up with other like minded people to share ideas and experiences. Stay safe so you can make this a reality for yourself.
E7681E5B-B515-46B0-B819-F850F4CF049D.jpeg

39066205-97F8-4CCA-9D55-9048680CCB76.jpeg

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Oi! Please dooooo keep up at the back! :LOL: ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
:pink:
Can't give any advice about the Elddis other than the useless fact that it is Siddle backwards who was some sort of founder of the company. I hope your missus is happy with the layout, I am with ours (Rapido A class) though SWMBO does change her mind a lot.

It seems to take most people three attempts before they get the layout they like so congratulations if you get it right first time.
We have a rear u-shape lounge with centre kitchen which suits us having been long time caravaners (43 years to be precise) we had sorted out the layout preferences long ago, this being our first Moho. There are two seat belts back there so we have had my wife and one of her friends in isolated spender having a good natter while I did the driving in lonesome bliss - no carping about the driving! Transition to a motorhome was more to do with the style of doing the travelling/stopping/camping than the getting used to the various technological bits. Ours is German, very well built having had a German built caravan so no question about it.

Oct 8, 2016
Tunbridge Wells
Funster No
MH
Bailey 75-2
Exp
I'm a newbie
Listen, we’re in lockdown so I know it’s an old thread but let’s put that to one side and pretend Ady has just joined! Indeed I wonder what would be the oldest thread someone could drag up!! Might be fun.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back