What do you put in/on your Porridge (1 Viewer)

Shrimp

Funster
May 27, 2015
Bedfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
Long time
Just had Porridge this morning, usually only have it on winter mornings but with a bitterly cold breeze out there thought it would be nice.
Had some Yoghurt that needed using so stirred that in at end of cooking, made it lovely and creamy.
When I was a kid father would allow us to have a teaspoon of sugar sprinkled across the top of a ‘cow-pat’ of Porridge and a dribble of milk around the edge! He always had salt on his.
I usually put soft Brown sugar on mine, sometimes stir the syrup from Stem Ginger in, once tried Whiskey (Xmas) but thought it a waste of the hard stuff!

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Blueberries and chia seeds when I’m at home but I confess I’m away in the van at moment in Italy and I’m eating something that looks a bit like a croissant and it has pistachio cream in it!

My body will return to being a temple in about 2 weeks.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Only Wifey eats porridge, with blueberries, Chia and flax seeds and sometimes other available fruits such as Blackberries and Bananas.

Me I am a Muesli mixed with Granola and other said soft fruits, if it’s not a full English fry up.

Oct 4, 2020
North West England
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Cipro 55 CI
Exp
since 2015
Just had Porridge this morning, usually only have it on winter mornings but with a bitterly cold breeze out there thought it would be nice.
Had some Yoghurt that needed using so stirred that in at end of cooking, made it lovely and creamy.
When I was a kid father would allow us to have a teaspoon of sugar sprinkled across the top of a ‘cow-pat’ of Porridge and a dribble of milk around the edge! He always had salt on his.
I usually put soft Brown sugar on mine, sometimes stir the syrup from Stem Ginger in, once tried Whiskey (Xmas) but thought it a waste of the hard stuff!
sweet bluberries;)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back