What chance...???????????????????????????? (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Would it be possible or be beneficial to be able to click on two of the = Like/Love it/Nice one/Thankyou/Funny/Informative/Your a Star/Popcorn Ready/Heart Hug...... The ones alongside these = + Quote and the quote one with the bent arrow.. (Reply quoting this message.)..

Lots of times I have noticed a thread that has been put on and two of those would have been appropriate..

As an example this one... ( Enjoy your break Old-Mo ..... We will !!! ;);) )

To my mind that warranted a "Thank You" for the enjoy your break bit and Funny for the rest...

There are thousands that I should imagine that two at least would have been handy if it was possible...

That`s as plain as mud that... :RollEyes::think:... But I understood what I meant..... :giggler:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Would it be possible or be beneficial to be able to click on two of the = Like/Love it/Nice one/Thankyou/Funny/Informative/Your a Star/Popcorn Ready/Heart Hug...... The ones alongside these = + Quote and the quote one with the bent arrow.. (Reply quoting this message.)..

Lots of times I have noticed a thread that has been put on and two of those would have been appropriate..

As an example this one... ( Enjoy your break Old-Mo ..... We will !!! ;);) )

To my mind that warranted a "Thank You" for the enjoy your break bit and Funny for the rest...

There are thousands that I should imagine that two at least would have been handy if it was possible...

That`s as plain as mud that... :RollEyes::think:... But I understood what I meant..... :giggler:
I think that's an excellent suggestion \ request Auld Yin as long as you add that the "popcorn" one must be changed to "dustbin" so your greatest fan, Lenny HB, can feedback appropriately.(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back