What are you up to this weekend? (4 Viewers)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Finishing off the van just a few things to sort out and MOT on Tuesday fingers crossed it will be a pass.
We will be having our first BBQ of the year with family and friends
Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 12, 2012
N/E Lincs
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Rienza
Exp
as above
It looks like we will be having a weekend of cleaning and tidying after our last trip. We have nearly finished the washing including the duvet. Next will be a deep clean inside the van and at some point the front hedge needs trimming.
As much as we enjoyed being away the first week back always seems busy but once things are sorted we are ready for off again.

GirlyVanGirly

Free Member
Nov 21, 2020
Beside the Seaside, beside the Sea! East Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
18 months
We were supposed to be at Chippenham Folk Festival, but I am not well enough, I did suggest I stayed in the van at the campsite while Barry went off and did his concertina thing, but he would have none of it, and we are stuck at home .... :(😢

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
just left Meridian showground at Cleethorpes, crossed the Humber bridge which was a bit of a bum clencher due to the winds, arrived at Filey Brigg country park for 4 nights where we met Mick and Ruth last weekend for the first time, lovely couple btw?

Home tuesday for a day and pre op wednesday then back out to Abbey Showground Whitby for the Platinum jubilee weekend 👍

panda

Free Member
Dec 16, 2011
notts
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
since 1996
We are at Holbeach with toledo and spending at their bring and buy! Up to now we've bought a radio clock,two DVD 's and an aerial for the new TV so getting organised for future trips. And heartfelt thanks to Jaws for sorting two oldies out and connecting it to out TV.

Feb 20, 2022
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 599 sport
Exp
Im a newbie
We are going to Edgebaston golf course on Sat night for a Allo Allo dining experience .Then off on Sun morning in the MO HO a bit of fishing ,for a couple of days .

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Leaving on Wednesday for the month and no idea where we're going but will need to end up in Normandy at the end of the month as coming back by ferry to Portsmouth!

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Leaving on Wednesday for the month and no idea where we're going but will need to end up in Normandy at the end of the month as coming back by ferry to Portsmouth!
We're going over on Wednesday evening after work, heading to Montreuil sur Mer for the first night then over to Arras on Thursday. There's a new aire at Arras we want to try as we've not been to Arras before.

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
We're going over on Wednesday evening after work, heading to Montreuil sur Mer for the first night then over to Arras on Thursday. There's a new aire at Arras we want to try as we've not been to Arras before.
Might see you at Montreuil Sur Mer! We don't make plans until we get there.

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
I am working all weekend until Monday, when its mine and Mrs YP’s 35th Wedding Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Couple GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

For Monday

Wabs

Free Member
May 30, 2020
Dartford
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E572
Exp
Always learning.
I’m meeting up with a couple of old oppos,it will be very messy,looking forward to seeing the nicest, toughest idiots I’ve ever had the pleasure to know❤️

Dec 25, 2015
Nelson New Zealand
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
Since 1998
Foxhills Camping nr Weybourne/Cley, N. Norfolk. Peace and quiet. Birdsong, rustling reeds. Woodbridge Wherry.
Where did you get that hat? I’m going to Mitre 10 this afternoon to buy my bedding plants. I’ve spent a fortune there over the years and they’ve never given me so much as a pensioner’s discount yet alone a hat!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back