obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
After many months of looking, not that easy living near Oban, we have actually gone and bloody done it. We collected our Eura Mobil 810 Integra from a nice couple in Amble and very carefully drove off in to the sunset.
Bought this particular one due to it having twin beds and a big payload, ( Having twin beds came in very handy later, as you will see ).
First stop was to the lovely Jemma at Re-luxe to arrange for a new interior to be fitted later in the year and then to TowTal in Stoke to have a new towbar fitted. Then off to my brothers in Porthcawl for a visit, the aptly named Zig Zag Lane on the way to the camp site was my first lesson in making sure you check where the site is, and using common sense. There was much amusement from the campers already on the site listening to us drive down the lane approaching from the wrong direction.
We then stayed at a site near Chester called Carriages, nice and clean with very pleasant new owners.
The journey home was interesting as I managed to get food poisoning, it took us two extra days to get home as I had to keep stopping.......if you know what I mean.
Couple of things to sort, upgrade the satellite system, have the gas pipes changed but generally only customising it now for our journey to Europe early next year for a few months.
All in all a bit of an adventure but we are both very happy bunnies with our new home. Kevin

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Welcome from East Scotland but with a holiday home near Oban.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Hello from Glasgow
hello smiley.gif

Upvote 0

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Congratulations on getting the best purchase and decision you'll ever make, but why the twin beds....you said we'll see but you never mentioned it :think:

Upvote 0

parknride

Free Member
Jan 21, 2014
cumbria
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 1988
Good for you, can feel your enthusiasm reading your post! Enjoy your fun

Upvote 0
OP
OP
obanvanman

obanvanman

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Isle of Seil Argyll
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 810 Integra
Exp
Sorry about the lack of clarity. We wanted single beds and not a transverse bed from the beginning, I did not want to go in to too much detail about how having single beds and me with food poisoning was VERY convenient. Much appreciated by swmbo.
Although not recommended it's a great way of losing weight.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back