D&G

Free Member
Apr 9, 2015
Woolavington, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Swift Suntor
Exp
Hi All, while we are sat here in the rain I just thought I'd give you an update on how we are getting on.

We are on our 2nd trip out in Ozzie now, we had 4 days out in Dartmouth the week we got him and had a one nighter in Croyde a week or so ago to see some friends who were down from Scotland for their summer holidays.

We are now in west Wales just outside New Quay in Cross Inn. We started off last Saturday in the Breacons, we visited the mountain railway which was great and had a 2nd Day wandering around locally by our site and a wander by the canal.

We then came over to Cross Inn and have been down to Newport to see where Gills brother in law was born and brought up, there is a lovely harbour there and the sun came out for us. We have been in to New Quay a couple of times, yesterday we did a 2 hour boat trip looking for Dolphins but sadly we never see any and the sea was a bit choppy too.

We are sat in today as it is pouring down so I have a chance to post the update. Ozzie has been fantastic, we are learning more and more about the best way to do things, he is so good I don't think we have any questions of how to do things, but I'm sure we will at some point, Gill spends ages reading the forum so gets loads of info from you all.

So our decision today is, we are due to go home tomorrow, as it's chucking it down do we sit and just enjoy or do we head home a day early ??

Dave

Ps. I have managed to clip the passenger wing mirror twice, only just, workmen left their truck half over the road and trying to pass a lorry on a bridge in Newport and a coach was parked up on the passenger side I clipped, I can gauge the side of the van ok but forget the mirrors are so wide !!

OP
OP
D&G

D&G

Free Member
Apr 9, 2015
Woolavington, Somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Swift Suntor
Exp
image.jpg

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Glad you are having a good time. Shame about the weather. Forecast for Cross Inn is rain all day but fine tomorrow. Pity it's not the other way around. Hope you have a safe journey home.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back