Nov 17, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600L
Exp
2 Years
Hi,

I’m planning to look at a Motorhome at Webb’s Reading. I’ve visited their Warminster depot in the past but never seriously viewed. They’ve been very helpful over the phone but are of course in selling mode. Prices to buy and sell look fine and they’ve agreed extras to be included over the phone. Has anyone had any dealings, particularly after sales experiences. Thanks in advance.

Vic

Aug 1, 2010
Funster No
No idea of Reading, but if they are half as good as Warminster then you will still be impressed. I purchases three vans from them, only changed dealer as they did not have the layout I wanted. Otherwise it would have been four.

Vic

Upvote 0

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
There are dealer reviews on this site which might include the dealership you're interested in. It also might flag up others which might be worth considering... Good luck!

Upvote 0
Apr 1, 2012
Sarratt, Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt 2 berth
Exp
Since 2012
We bought our Autocruise from Webb's in Reading and were very pleased with the service we received. We had an issue with the boiler and they offered a replacement boiler straight away.

It's obviously more expensive buying from a dealer but as complete newbies we bought from a dealer. I'd recommend Webb's without hesitation.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
NickA
Nov 17, 2015
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600L
Exp
2 Years
Thank you everybody. I am now awaiting confirmation of an order for a new ( for me) vehicle from Webb’s. Reassuring to hear about other people’s experiences.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back