We’re selling,but not going forever!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Due to family commitments,mainly looking after grandchildre,we are selling our lovely Rapido 786F. £29995,see ad in classified.

Dont seem to have made a very good job of the advert as couldn’t see where to add text……bit of a thicko when it comes to computers!

Before we bought this van I did 2 years of research and thanks to@Jim this paid off. We’ve had the van for 5 years and never been tempted to sell it for an alternative layout. MHF members have been fantastic at answering questions from time to time….so thank you!!! (y):LOL:

We hope to return to motorhoming at some point in the future.

Will probably stay as a member………where else would I go for a daily chortle,a quiz,a tour of France and more besides!

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Good luck with the sale.

And the grandchildren:giggle:

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
Due to family commitments,mainly looking after grandchildre,we are selling our lovely Rapido 786F. £29995,see ad in classified.

Dont seem to have made a very good job of the advert as couldn’t see where to add text……bit of a thicko when it comes to computers!

Before we bought this van I did 2 years of research and thanks to@Jim this paid off. We’ve had the van for 5 years and never been tempted to sell it for an alternative layout. MHF members have been fantastic at answering questions from time to time….so thank you!!! (y):LOL:

We hope to return to motorhoming at some point in the future.

Will probably stay as a member………where else would I go for a daily chortle,a quiz,a tour of France and more besides!
And don't forget nice places on the Mosel :LOL:

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
Best of luck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Happy Jim

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9095DF
Exp
Since June 2017
The Moho will be cheaper to run than grandkids!
Make some good memories then when they’re old enough you can get another Moho and indoctrinate the next generation 😂

Jim

OP
OP
Podney
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
The duchess has managed to add the description now:giggle:(y):giggle:

Thanks for your good wishes,appreciated.

OP
OP
Podney
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Well it looks like they are going down now……and it’s all my fault! We had a few enquiries from advertising on Auto Trader,but no firm buyer yet. Oh,and a probable scammer who I sent on his way. :mad: SO,I contacted two dealers by email and one replied “sorry we can’t get anywhere near what you are asking”. Then I rang two more dealers and one rang me back to tell me the same …………and how prices are now falling rapidly. Just my b****y luck!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::cry::cry:

So,I’ve put the price down by £3k

Do you think moho prices will go down much over autumn/winter? Your thoughts are welcome.

OP
OP
Podney
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
No ,I haven’t. I got the impression he only deals with those fancy £100 k + vans! ;) :ROFLMAO:

But I like his attitude,so will contact him tomorrow probably

Thanks.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Concorde Concerto
Exp
Since 2007
Well it looks like they are going down now……and it’s all my fault! We had a few enquiries from advertising on Auto Trader,but no firm buyer yet. Oh,and a probable scammer who I sent on his way. :mad: SO,I contacted two dealers by email and one replied “sorry we can’t get anywhere near what you are asking”. Then I rang two more dealers and one rang me back to tell me the same …………and how prices are now falling rapidly. Just my b****y luck!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::cry::cry:

Do you think moho prices will go down much over autumn/winter? Your thoughts are welcome.
The prices are only falling rapidly when they’re buying, when selling they’re increasing rapidly.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
The prices are only falling rapidly when they’re buying, when selling they’re increasing rapidly.
Like car salesmen & mileage, when your trading. 12k that's rather high sir the aveage is 8k. When selling low mileage sir it's only done 12k a year.

OP
OP
Podney
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Like car salesmen & mileage, when your trading. 12k that's rather high sir the aveage is 8k. When selling low mileage sir it's only done 12k a year.
As with: “Not much call for that particular model now sir”

and: “ If it was a different colour I could take it on, but nobody wants green cars nowadays”.

‘Twas ever thus! :ROFLMAO:

Simon Select

MH Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class Coachbuilt
Exp
25 Years

Send me the details, I will sell it!

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger

I can’t see a huge drop, with the price of new ones rising it must affect the value of used. Got my own up for sale at the moment. Apart from chancers offering 25% or more below what I am asking, very little interest.
Hoping for a more buoyant market in the spring.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 79-
Exp
Lots but slow learner.
All motorhomes, and other vehicles for that matter are worth much much more in ones mind until you try to find a buyer at your price. Then the reality kicks in.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Well done that man
Good luck with your grand children.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun