Charlotte791

Free Member
Apr 10, 2020
Funster No
MH
Niesmann + Bischoff
Exp
Hi guys,

Currently self isolating away from family (NOT on holiday) in a 2006 Arto and the water tank system is throwing me a little. There's tank 1 and 2, and then the waste, but tank 2 remains at 50% so I don't have a clue what it is. Tank 1 I can see filling on the screen so that's fairly self explanatory... Is there a second tank I have yet to find? The water seems to run out pretty quickly too but no sign of a leak and all the valves are shut. Anyone able to enlighten me? There is no handbook to speak of and I can't find one online either.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Hi guys,

Currently self isolating away from family (NOT on holiday) in a 2006 Arto and the water tank system is throwing me a little. There's tank 1 and 2, and then the waste, but tank 2 remains at 50% so I don't have a clue what it is. Tank 1 I can see filling on the screen so that's fairly self explanatory... Is there a second tank I have yet to find? The water seems to run out pretty quickly too but no sign of a leak and all the valves are shut. Anyone able to enlighten me? There is no handbook to speak of and I can't find one online either.

Sorry no one noticed this. I suspect tank 1 is fresh and tank 2 is grey (used sink and shower water). You will have hatches in the floor and underneath will be the tank with a big plastic circle that unscrews anticlockwise, you will soon know which is which by the smell. Put your hand in and reach around and you will find 2 stainless steel prongs, these get mucky/lime up after a time and affect the reading on the panel. All you need to do is give them a clean with a wipe/cloth and this should sort your readings out.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Yes as Jon says how did we all miss it, hopefully you haven't given up on us, the level probes might be screwed in on little caps near to the big access cap, they were on our 2006 Flair.

Martin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back