kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On our bessacarr E760. Checked fuse on sergeant panel, all ok . it's there an inline fuse some where that I'm missing ?.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Silly question, "is it switched on" and what sort of pump/system microswitch or pressure.

Next step I would say would be to check for power at the pump, if no power getting to it look for the problem, if power is there suspect the pump

Martin

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
We had an Autotrail that did that it was the control panel over the hab door it needed to be disconnected for 2 minutes ,a simple job took fascia panel off two screws out took electrical sockets off and replaced, pump started as soon as plugged in again ,worth a try.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lawry

Free Member
Jun 25, 2017
MERTHYR TYDFIL
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840se
Exp
8 years
On our bessacarr E760. Checked fuse on sergeant panel, all ok . it's there an inline fuse some where that I'm missing ?.
I made the silly mistake of playing in the menus with the control panel where I inadvertently switched off power to pump(not the main power specific for the pump) Only found my cock up whilst going through the manual tracing the wiring .

OP
OP
kip

kip

Free Member
Apr 26, 2015
Bulphan
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
We had an Autotrail that did that it was the control panel over the hab door it needed to be disconnected for 2 minutes ,a simple job took fascia panel off two screws out took electrical sockets off and replaced, pump started as soon as plugged in again ,worth a try.
[QUOTE=".Thanks Mike, did what you suggested & HEY PRESTO pump back on.THANKS everyone for your input. :):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back