Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I have been considering one too. No dentist or hygienist visits this year as April appointments cancelled and I believe dentists only doing emergency treatment and hygienist not allowed - well that’s what my dental practice says. Still taking the plan payments every month though :(
I use the interdental things and recently have tried bicarbonate of soda and even a mouthwash made of water, salt and white vinegar i read about somewhere!

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I think my dentist uses one, so the pro version must work.
I think I`ll carry on with the dental stick brush things

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
No dentist or hygienist visits this year as April appointments cancelled and I believe dentists only doing emergency treatment and hygienist not allowed - well that’s what my dental practice says.
I`ve had a root canal filling today, routine not emergency

Zoobec

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 11, 2020
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer PVC
Exp
I have been considering one too. No dentist or hygienist visits this year as April appointments cancelled and I believe dentists only doing emergency treatment and hygienist not allowed - well that’s what my dental practice says. Still taking the plan payments every month though :(
I use the interdental things and recently have tried bicarbonate of soda and even a mouthwash made of water, salt and white vinegar i read about somewhere!

It does make a big difference, even using an electric toothbrus.
I bet that tastes nice :LOL:

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
The only painful bit was the local anesthetic needle at the start, everything else painless (y)
Well it was picked up on a routine checkup but hadn`t been causung any pain so could have been left

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
I have been using one for a few years now. I think they are called water picks.

I use a combination of this and Dentek Slim brushes.

Be careful to ensure the tip is well inside your mouth before switch on and switch off before removing. The jet goes a very long way and can take out lights, don't ask me how I know :rofl:

Jul 2, 2019
doncaster
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 2010
I love my waterpik my son bought me it and i just thought “another faddy gizmo “ but its actually a fantastc piece of kit and im extremely happy with it it makes a big difference especially the gum line and between teeth 👍👍🤓

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
Remotely related to thread...I recently took the dog to the vet for a routine injection. I mentioned that he had tartar on his back molars. I was expecting him to make an appointment for an anaesthetic and treatment. but he just stuck his fingers in the dogs mouth and rummaged around. Surprised my dog didn't take his fingers off. Then he said 'job done'. He'd actually scraped off all the tartar with his fingernails.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
The only painful bit was the local anesthetic needle at the start, everything else painless (y)
Well it was picked up on a routine checkup but hadn`t been causung any pain so could have been left
Wimp, I've had several root canals done without anesthetic.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back