Watch Shop 20% Discount Code & Extra 10% Off If Buying Two Watches (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Shopping around for two Citizen Eco-Drive (no batteries) watches & best prices were here https://www.watchshop.com/ with 20% off their listed prices with code GIFT20 plus when you add a second watch the lower price one is automatically discounted by 10% more :xThumb:
Going via Quidco is a possible 1.5-6.5% cashback too.
Bought this one https://www.watchshop.com/ladies-citizen-eco-drive-watch-ew1270-06a-p30735.html for just £55.44 delivered next day when bought with another watch - cheapest price elsewhere online is £77

detailed_image_30735_3272.jpg
Also available in brown & gold for £78.36 (or less if buying a more expensive second watch)
detailed_image_30733_3270.jpg
or with roman numerals at £66.04 or less
detailed_image_30734_3271.jpg

Citizen Eco-Drive watches https://www.citizenwatch.co.uk/eco-drive-technology are powered by natural & artificial light not added batteries & the watch (not the strap) has a 5 year warranty.
Discount code & second watch discount applies to their whole website & all the brands so plenty more to choose from :xsmile:

Last edited:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I had an Eco Drive watch... it did have a battery or it wouldn't have worked in the dark... battery eventually died (so much for the "batteries don't need replacing") and I was told a replacement was too expensive to be worth fitting... grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

JJ :cool:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I had an Eco Drive watch... it did have a battery or it wouldn't have worked in the dark... battery eventually died and I was told a replacement was too expensive to be worth fitting... grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Good point - just amended above to no added batteries :xThumb: My last one is 7 years old & still going strong - it's just the strap that has got tatty.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I had an Eco Drive watch... it did have a battery or it wouldn't have worked in the dark... battery eventually died (so much for the "batteries don't need replacing") and I was told a replacement was too expensive to be worth fitting... grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Small Print JJ Unsuitable for vampires and people of the night :xdoh:

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Tip - it's worth registering any Citizen watch online on their website as that increases the 5 years manufacturers warranty to 6 years :xThumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back