• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Wastemaster (1 Viewer)

Christoph

Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
Lytham
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
Since 2014
Long shot I know but does anyone have a Wastemaster for sale in the Preston area?

Thank you

Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few timesšŸ˜‰
I bought one off eBay for Ā£22 but decided we didn't want it so yours if you want it for Ā£20 Not sure if it needs an o ring on the black screw cap but never used one so I don't know.

Ps were in Warrington tho.

RowleyBirkinQC

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 20, 2014
Dazed & Confused
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2007
Sod's bloody law, we're not near Preston, but have recently given one away (with cover) to someone who works with the Mrs as we've not used it for ages (we use a less bulky receptacle from CAK Tanks with a folding trolley if necessary instead).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Christoph

Christoph

Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
Lytham
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
Since 2014
Thank you all for your replies. We're new to this and thought it might be useful to have something to use rather than have to move to empty the onboard tank when we head to Dorset for 3 weeks in June/July. Just realised the pitch doesn't have water on it so it looks like we will have to move every 3 days to top up the water anyway! May as well empty the water at the same time.Thought a Wastemaster would have helped but not sure it will now. Any advice/thoughts would be welcome. Thank you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back