Oct 26, 2016
kent
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance 810G
Exp
since 2003
Hi All
My motorhome warranty runs out in April can someone on here recommend a good motorhome extended warranty.
JOE

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009
We took out a policy with MB& G. There were mixed reviews both given good and bad feedback. I noted the bad reviews were around older vans. As your van is coming to end of manufactures warranty, you will be able to have the gold service. This I established covered more items and very little negative reviews.
I have never had a claim ( in two years) so cannot give my respective experience. Like any extended warranty it is not until you make a claim that you find out any small print issues.

Hope that helps.

Sep 11, 2016
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
make sure with MB&G warranty , report any fault within 14 days or they will reject it, I know from personnel experience even if in the end you don't make a claim.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 11, 2016
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
its a long story so I will cut it down a little. Had had check done by same company for 3 years ,last had check mid November found 40% damp reading round window seal, but were not willing /able to investigate further for repair . So got in touch with main dealer a distance away to get them to look at it , couldn't get booked in till early Jan, took it on they wanted to do there own damp etc etc which they did and said some boarding and window seal needed replacing so got in touch with mb& g who then rejected the claim because we had not told them about it after first hab check within 14 days even though we didn't at the time know extent of damage

Sep 11, 2016
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
ps we were waiting until we knew full extent of problem before contacting mb& g which turned out to be a big mistake .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 11, 2016
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
ps as it happens its all sorted cost me a contribution of £900 , swift warranty paid rest its was one month before 6 years ingress warranty ran out.was happy tp pay that because main dealer were quoting £3000 for work which was way over top but was glad to get it sorted. Took main dealer 3 attempts before I was hopping with work done. If you looked now you would not no it had been done.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back