Wanted - Hymer B544 Kitchen Sink Drainage Caps! (1 Viewer)


Free Member
May 3, 2015
Herts, UK
Funster No
Hymer B544
I'm a newbie
Hello all,

What is the best place to get Hymer bits from please?

I need a couple of water drainage end caps (black screw in ones) for a 2002/3 B544. I have sent a message to Brownhills asking for a price, but they are closed until next Tuesday due to the Bank Holiday.

We are running through everything before out first MH trip, only to find that the 2 end caps are broken and have been 'bodged' with glue/silicone sealer/plastic bag/spit!.

My husband found this out the wet way!

Ooops :)

Many thanks

Ali xx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Log in

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread