Vet at La Mailleraye (1 Viewer)

Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
For the first time ever we've just been charged €15.50 for each of two dogs, rather than €15.50 for both. IMHO still good value, but I thought I'd mention it.

Malcolm

OP
OP
E
Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
Yes, as usual. I think they've been making a mistake all these years charging the same for two as for one.

Malcolm

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I think you're correct, £15.50 per dog is about right for a good value check up and tablet administered.

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Price of the aire has gone up this year too.
Now €6.80 for two people.................disgraceful. ;)

Richard.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Price of the aire has gone up this year too.
Now €6.80 for two people.................disgraceful. ;)

Richard.
Ah
But if you drive down into the river and turn a sharp left you can bypass the entrance gate, but only if you have really knobbly tyres

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Ah
But if you drive down into the river and turn a sharp left you can bypass the entrance gate, but only if you have really knobbly tyres
Not now you can't.
They have stretched a cable across the gap to stop FL'T's trying it on.:france:
Not that I would refer to you as an FL'T of course. :rofl:

To go via the river you would need VERY knobbly tyres and an aqualung.

Richard.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    83 bytes · Views: 8
Apr 16, 2019
Bolsover
Funster No
MH
Lowprofile
Exp
Since 2007
When we last used this vet with our two dogs the young Belgium vet said as both dogs were registered in my wife’s name then he was obliged to only charge one fee for both dogs €15 plus €4 for two worming tablets.
Always email the surgery and book a date when we travel back up to tunnel great service.

VanWolf

Free Member
Nov 17, 2018
Alyth
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
8 years
Do you need to book with them or can you drop in?

What is their address / phone / email?

Apr 16, 2019
Bolsover
Funster No
MH
Lowprofile
Exp
Since 2007
Hi vanwolf,
Email.clinvetcedre@hotmail.fr
Tel 0235053767
Look on Keithchesterfield you tube site he has done a video of how to get there with sat nav code
I found it best to email them and ask for an appointment for which ever day you want ,it will usually be an evening appointment so you can stay at the Aire in the village ,5 min walk to vets

VanWolf

Free Member
Nov 17, 2018
Alyth
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
8 years
Look on Keithchesterfield you tube site he has done a video of how to get there with sat nav code
I found it best to email them and ask for an appointment for which ever day you want ,it will usually be an evening appointment so you can stay at the Aire in the village ,5 min walk to vets
Thx

Drove past before so know about the aire and where they are. Just needed to know about making an appointment.

First time we will have done the vet close to Dieppe. We have a good one we use in Brittany and other in Holland but this time we are on a different track ;=)

Apr 16, 2019
Bolsover
Funster No
MH
Lowprofile
Exp
Since 2007
Glad to be of help?
What’s the details of your two vets as we will be doing battlefield tour next year and a vet nearby might be helpful
So would the one in Holland
What’s the prices like.
Cheers

VanWolf

Free Member
Nov 17, 2018
Alyth
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
8 years
Apr 16, 2019
Bolsover
Funster No
MH
Lowprofile
Exp
Since 2007
Thanks for the quick reply,
Many years ago I took my kids to camping pil-Koad near douarnenez had a great time believe it now has a new name?
Happy travels

Oct 16, 2018
CHESTERFIELD DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
PILOTE
Exp
Long enough

VanWolf

Free Member
Nov 17, 2018
Alyth
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
8 years
Didn’t get a reply to my email so decided to stop here on the outward journey and book an appointment. Arrived very late and Aire said it was full and wouldn’t let us in so went back to the car park at the Pont de Brotonne. Came back this morning to get croissant and wait for the vet. Annoyingly we found there was plenty of space in the Aire! Anyhow got an appointment for the dog in a couple weeks so we’ll know better then.

OP
OP
E
Sep 3, 2009
NW Surrey
Funster No
MH
LHD Hymer exsis-i
Didn’t get a reply to my email so decided to stop here on the outward journey and book an appointment. Arrived very late and Aire said it was full and wouldn’t let us in so went back to the car park at the Pont de Brotonne. Came back this morning to get croissant and wait for the vet. Annoyingly we found there was plenty of space in the Aire! Anyhow got an appointment for the dog in a couple weeks so we’ll know better then.

Very very unusual not to get a reply to email. Broken Link Removed Did you use the correct Hotmail address? I usually ask in English and Google French, and usually, but not always, get a reply in English. It is best to make an appointment, since I believe the vets aren't based at La Mailleraye, but at another practice in the group.

Malcolm

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back