Ventura Arcus Drive Away Motorhome Awning (1 Viewer)

PMB

Free Member
Apr 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Hi top
Exp
Hi everyone,
After caravaning for 30 plus years and having a lot of experience erecting awnings I class myself as being quite proficient in this area.
I am looking for anyone on this forum to help and advise me where I am going wrong trying to put my awning up and looking good.
Please reply if anyone out there has a Ventura Arcus motorhome awning (2 years old) that would be willing to help me by pointing me in the correct direction.
PMB.

Oct 9, 2019
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
FUNSTER in a PVC
Where are you trying to fit it ? If it is in the slot on your wind out awning you may need a piece of convertor beading, depending on make of awning.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hi everyone,
After caravaning for 30 plus years and having a lot of experience erecting awnings I class myself as being quite proficient in this area.
I am looking for anyone on this forum to help and advise me where I am going wrong trying to put my awning up and looking good.
Please reply if anyone out there has a Ventura Arcus motorhome awning (2 years old) that would be willing to help me by pointing me in the correct direction.
PMB.
Edit - please ignore first try as had not read the title correctly.

two

Aug 4, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
A-Class Fiat
I have no idea what you are having difficulty with but the mindset of a motorhomer is different from that of a 'tugger'. Motorhoming tends to be more about 'moving-on' than 'pitching-up' (brief stops, rather than long stays). I have even abandoned fitting an awning, let alone mess with a privacy room.
I hope you get what you want, however, and enjoy your new toy. Don't be surprised if you subsequently discover that you don't need an enclosure...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back