• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Various Things: TV, Aquaroll, 11kg Gas-It, Scooter Rack (1 Viewer)

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
Due to our recent change of MH we have a few bits and bobs surplus to requirements:

22" 12v TV/DVD with protective bag - £100 SOLD
Our new MH came with a 32" TV so we no longer need this one - its in full working order. Various inputs: analogue TV (if anyone still uses that?) digital TV, DVD, HDMI, USB, (plus a few others that I'm not sure what they are). 100mm VESA on the back so it can be fixed to a TV bracket if needed. Comes in a padded TV bag with a board on one side to protect the screen. Also, in addition to the 12v power supply there's a 240v power supply with a CONTINENTAL plug

TV.jpg
TV 2.jpg
TV Bag.jpg

TV Back 1.jpg
TV Side.jpg

Full 11kg Gas-It and pigtail - £100 SOLD
Took this out of our previous MH but our new one came with Gaslow already fitted so we no longer need this. We filled it up at the end of our last trip so it should be totally full.

Gas It.jpg

40 litre Aquaroll - £30 SOLD
With handle, fill pipe and bag - was very useful for our old MH which had the Whale system

Aquaroll.jpg

Memo M-Classic Scooter Rack - £500
This came fitted to our new MH but isn’t needed because we'll be replacing it with a cycle carrier instead.
Full details here: https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/memo-m-classic-scooter-motorbike-carrier.212252/

Rack 1.jpg

Collection from Fleet, Hampshire (between junctions 4a and 5 of the M3)

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2019
Eye, Peterborough, UK
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
FourWinds Windsport 6.8L V10
GasIt 11Kg.
1) Can you measure the total height please?
2) What is your postcode? I am Peterborough, But I have to visit Bristol Thursday/Friday next week so want to see how far to come to you?

OP
OP
DangerMousy
May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
GasIt 11Kg.
1) Can you measure the total height please?
2) What is your postcode? I am Peterborough, But I have to visit Bristol Thursday/Friday next week so want to see how far to come to you?
Its 54cm at the highest point.
Don't really want to share full postcode in public, but if you use GU52 on Google maps that's pretty close.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I’d be interested in the gas it bottle if Jev88 doesn’t take it, we’ll be visiting VanBitz in May so could collect then and don’t mind paying up front.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Forgot to ask do you know if it’s bottle 1 or 2

Aug 31, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
4th year
Also interested in gas it bottle, not too far from you only 30 mins away.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back