LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Chatteris Cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson Titanium 640
Exp
four years
Where can you go to spend some money and still come away smiling? Well of course it’s Van Blitz another vistit to Eddie Ash and Company. Got the latest alarm and non starter fitted by these wonderful guys, as always. A little bit of banter with Ash great job and Motorhome handed back spotless
Happy Days

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Where can you go to spend some money and still come away smiling? Well of course it’s Van Blitz another vistit to Eddie Ash and Company. Got the latest alarm and non starter fitted by these wonderful guys, as always. A little bit of banter with Ash great job and Motorhome handed back spotless
Happy Days
Thank you very much for that it was very nice seeing both of you again. But, I think that you have missed the most important part of the trip! I explained why England had deliberately "thrown" the second half against Scotland, Eddie's strategy once he new that Wales had slammed!

I am still not sure you believed me!

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Thank you very much for that it was very nice seeing both of you again. But, I think that you have missed the most important part of the trip! I explained why England had deliberately "thrown" the second half against Scotland, Eddie's strategy once he new that Wales had slammed!

I am still not sure you believed me!
Pi$$ed again Edward..

Richard Stainthorpe

Free Member
Mar 26, 2017
Saltburn by the Sea
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware HB
Exp
Since 2014
We were there on Wednesday for a growler and non starter fitted. Really pleased with the equipment and the service from Ash and the team.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
And I deliberately didn’t mention England’s capitulation against Scotland when I was at Vanbitz 2 weeks ago.....

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
And I deliberately didn’t mention England’s capitulation against Scotland when I was at Vanbitz 2 weeks ago.....
I noticed and I am too polite to mention such courtesies, for two reasons, one, your inherent good manners and two, I hate to cry in front of customers!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back