Uni-brake A frame system parts. (1 Viewer)

May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
I recently purchased tow car with the Unibrake system so needed to purchase the Unified Brake system components to go in the Van.
The only place I found that had the parts were in the USA at a company who bought the remaining stock from the manufacturer a few years ago.
The company have quite a lot of components in stock including newly manufactured brake controllers.
Unfortunately they currently only ship in the USA (fortunately I have family there) but maybe worth
Company is called Just for towing Yuma Arizona.
I you stuck for parts this is probably the only place you will be ab

OP
OP
pelican
May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
I recently purchased tow car with the Unibrake system so needed to purchase the Unified Brake system components to go in the Van.
The only place I found that had the parts were in the USA at a company who bought the remaining stock from the manufacturer a few years ago.
The company have quite a lot of components in stock including newly manufactured brake controllers.
Unfortunately they currently only ship in the USA (fortunately I have family there) but maybe worth asking.
Company is called Just for towing Yuma Arizona.
If you stuck for parts this is probably the only place you will be able to help.
justfortowing.com

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back