Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
An oft discussed topic but I thought I'd let you all know about one I just bought off Amazon. Lithium Ion rechargeable and very compact and it really works. I've just bought one for use in the paddock at race meetings to adjust tyre pressures on my race car. It arrived yesteday and I have to say it feels good and robust in the hand, built in LED lights and comes with a mians charger and a ciggy plug type charger so it can be charged in the car or motorhome. I've tested it this morning and corrected the pressures on my daily driver then tried it straight away on a 225/65/16 moorhome tyre. It did all four car tyres adding around 4 psi each and when checked with my workshop gauge proved accurate to within 0.2 psi. The motorhome tyre was raised from 74 psi to 80 psi in 6 minutes and the final pressure was within 0.6 psi against my workshop gauge. Currently at £43.99 but it does occasionally come on a special offer making it cheaper. Here's the link:
Amazon product ASIN B071XTHWQF
D.

OP
OP
dave newell

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
One small point I forgot to mention, I wouldn't expect this to inflate a motorhome tyre from flat but it is more than capable of adjusting/topping up a motorhome tyre, it claims up to 150 psi but my feeling is it would struggle to achieve that. it can however manage 80 psi relatively easily.

D.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back