• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Two as new electric bikes (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
IMG_0713.JPG
I have two electric bikes bought from norauto in France two years ago but for various health and other reasons have not been ridden more than ten miles, been kept in the house ever since and charged up every couple of months, can't gauantee the batterys but they are both showing full charge, also come with the chargers, cost nearly £500 each but willing to take £300 each or £500 for the two. The small one also has a bag and helmet thrown in. The large one has an upgraded saddle thrown in as well.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
IMG_0713.JPG
For some reason the photo didn't work so trying it again

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I know you are not supposed to bump for sale ads , but ok if no one is interested at the price, does anyone want to make me an offer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
not good at making offers but what's the lowest for the pair and how heavy are they? are they heavier than my Mattress

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
not good at making offers but what's the lowest for the pair and how heavy are they? are they heavier than my Mattress
Don't really want to take any less, as they are just like new and open to any trial, but we are not going to use them so just sitting there is no good to any one, but yes they are pretty heavy but makes no odds as they drive themselves.
I could put them on eBay but can't do with all the faffing about and tyre kicking but suppose could go to £450 for the two , that's half price towhat we paid for them.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
I think that’s value for money Mr Chaser. Unfortunately not in the market for one as we already have one for The Duchess,and Im still young and fit,so no need for leccie,hahaha.
Have you tried your local village/town websites.

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
What type of batteries are they fitted with ?
I Google them and it seems that the newer one have Li-ion batteries and the earlier one were fitter with lead gel batteries.
If their Li-ion batteries then I'm interested.

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I Google them and it seems that the newer one have Li-ion batteries and the earlier one were fitter with lead gel batteries.
No sorry , old type:xsad:

OP
OP
chaser
Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Right sorry , they are lithium but the older type, lower voltage ones, since we bought them they have just stood in the conservatory and apart from charging them occasionally nevertook any notice of them, so when you said earlier ones I thought that was what you meant, didn't notice the lead acid bit.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Maybe not good biking weather,may bump into sommink in the fog.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back