trying to find member

The Kar-Mann

Free Member
Jan 23, 2008
in a wood
Exp
3 years
I have just recieved a message from rahulhans01 but cannot make out the message.
This person is regisared on this forum but I cannot find them any one help
Thanks The Karmann. ( which is almost sold ):Smile:

scotjimland

Free Member
Jul 25, 2007
MH
Exp
Hi , if you Google his name he pops up in a few Indian forums and on Yahoo groups

but not on Fun ..

HTH

Jim

OP
The Kar-Mann

The Kar-Mann

Free Member
Jan 23, 2008
in a wood
Exp
3 years
Hi , if you Google his name he pops up in a few Indian forums and on Yahoo groups

but not on Fun ..

HTH

Jim
Hi thanks done that and it comes up here
This is original message
Dear The Kar-Mann,

rahulhans01 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Motorhome for sale - in the MOTORHOME CHAT forum of MotorhomeFun.

This thread is located at:
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/motorhome-chat/10866-motorhome-sale-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
for more details

*GOLFSITE (http://www.mastersmindtechnologies.com/luggagefortour)*

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
MotorhomeFun

Brisey

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
There were a couple of posts which were very quickly deleted yesterday.
They may possibly have been from this guy and his user name may have been deleted as well.
The mastermindtechnologies link rings a bell, so they may possibly have been from the poster you are looking for.

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
There were a couple of posts which were very quickly deleted yesterday.
They may possibly have been from this guy and his user name may have been deleted as well.
The mastermindtechnologies link rings a bell, so they may possibly have been from the poster you are looking for.
Yesterday I noticed a member that was banned that also had the same link
Ask Jim he may know.:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Similar spam appeared on this thread too but for some reason has been allowed to remain - see last three posters.
http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/motorhomes-news/10492-motorhome-fire-kills-family-pet-2.html

Why would I allow Spam to remain. I do not read every post and rely on members to report spam using the report function. Thanks for letting me know- Its gone now::bigsmile:

As for the person rahulhans01, he was banned at 5:30am for spamming the forum and sending links via PM. What a pain Spammers are:shout:

Losos

Free Member
Feb 17, 2009
Suffolk & Czechland
MH
Looking to buyi
Exp
N/a
As for the person rahulhans01, he was banned at 5:30am for spamming the forum and sending links via PM. What a pain Spammers are:shout:
Well done Jim, these people must make your life hell :RollEyes: Why do they do it ? Surely no one with even half a brain would respond to anyone in India (or wherever it came from) ::bigsmile:

BTW are you often up at 05:30 hrs. ?

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services