Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hi John

Its the Portsmouth to Bilbao one thats looking favourite at the minute. Nice daytime drive to Plymouth.

A couple of days cruising along the French and Spanish Coast.

A pleasant one day drive to Llfranc and the jobs a good un.

I just fancy having a go through Dover to Calais though.

Watch this space :winky:

Well the Portsmouth to Bilbao ferry is booked, I had to look away when the price came up but theres no pockets in a shroud.

Just need to plan the Spanish bit now. Maybe instead of scooting over to Llfranc we will try pastures new.:thumb:

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
You want to try Bon Repos at Santa Susanna, we were right on the beach, paid just over 14 euros a night and if you stay 30 days, you only pay for 20!!!

We were there in April and May, and are going back September and October!

Ginny

Hi Ginny,
Where's that then? Sounds like it mght be worth a look-at.

John

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
You want to try Bon Repos at Santa Susanna, we were right on the beach, paid just over 14 euros a night and if you stay 30 days, you only pay for 20!!!

We were there in April and May, and are going back September and October!

Ginny

Hi Ginny

Just had a look on the web and it looks really nice, just our kinda thing. There isnt any reference to taking motorhomes other than the price list. What size motorhomes do they take, are there plenty of pitches

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Hi Ginny,
Where's that then? Sounds like it mght be worth a look-at.

John

Jim saying he looked at the website gave me the clue that I could have done the same :Doh:

From the photos and blurb it looks like a lively, loud, bustling, families all over the place type of site - but that would be in summer and not really our cuppa. What's it like in Spring?

John

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Jim saying he looked at the website gave me the clue that I could have done the same :Doh:

From the photos and blurb it looks like a lively, loud, bustling, families all over the place type of site - but that would be in summer and not really our cuppa. What's it like in Spring?

John

Quiet, we were there in March & site was half empty. Once the winter motorhomers go home it gets vaer quiet, apart from any Spanish holiday weekends. :thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
M

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Hey Ginny
It doesnt show on the Web site whether or not there are electical hook ups etc. Can you give us some more detail because we think that we would like to stop here.

Cheers

Jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

moandick

Free Member
Jul 28, 2007
Landrake, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
I'm not sure if the electric is 10 or 16 amp but at 10€ per day, I would assume it is 16 amps. Mind you at 35€ per day for a motorhome it is not exactly a 'cheap' site is it?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back