Touch up paint recommendations (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 20, 2021
Wales, UK
Funster No
MH
Itineo
We picked up our Itineo LB690 yesterday and love it already. Thank you so much to the members who have advice it really helped.
On the hatch to the garage, the three hinges have lost their paint and a small scratch on the hab door, so I’m looking to match them up. Does anyone have any good retailers or is it as simple as Halfords etc for paint match based on reg number? The hab doors always seem a different colour so don’t want to mess it up!
Also the first thing I noticed on the number plate when I saw it, it came originally from Simon-Alan Kerr in 2008 so it’s back in the funster family 😃

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
If it's a shade of white or cream you may be able to match it but colours fade over time.
A vehicle body repairer could match it and supply a pot of touch-up if they could be bothered.

I used a Halfords rattle can Arctic White on my 27yr old VW front end which was a perfect match.

Bumper Arctic White perhaps.JPG

CIMG2146.JPG

Upvote 0
Apr 30, 2018
Mid Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670DC
Exp
Motorhoming since 2018.
If it's a shade of white or cream you may be able to match it but colours fade over time.
A vehicle body repairer could match it and supply a pot of touch-up if they could be bothered.

I used a Halfords rattle can Arctic White on my 27yr old VW front end which was a perfect match.

View attachment 679744

View attachment 679743
Thats a very nice job, especially using a rattle can. I suspect you may have had previous experience. Well Done.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back