• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Top of the range womens women's carbon road bike. (1 Viewer)

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
I have my wives (she's agreed to it!) Lemond Buenos Aires for sale.

49cm so suit someone around 5'3 +/- inch, women specific geometry and women's saddle.

In its day this was a £1,800 bike, carbon frame with mix of Shimano Ultegra and 105, Bontrager Race Wheels and seat post. Also got a triple chainset for those steeper hills.

This has been gathering dust in the garage as she purchased a cyclocross bike so that we could do a combination of road and forest tracks, before gravel bikes were invented! Last year she has gone electric so the chance of this rolling out again are minimal.

It is in very good condition as its probably done less than a 1,000 miles, I'll give it a proper clean and service. We are in Neasham just south of Darlington.

Drop me a PM if you want some more information or pictures. I'd need £450 as its worth at least that in parts.

Quite happy to do the deal after lockdown finishes or post at cost.

Image167211811470956466.jpg
Image5257705148096330954.jpg
Image3353254246696638512.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back