Oct 31, 2012
here there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650
Exp
Since December 2012
Good morning everyone,
Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year.
My wife bought me the latest Tom Tom Camper Sat Nav for Christmas, as my old Tom Tom Go Live Camper 1005 died a death just before Christmas, and it was not economically viable for repairs, plus Tom Tom stopped supporting it for updates, repairs, etc. Could anyone of you experienced Funsters who has the same Sat Nav, please tell me how to put in Co-ordinates, when planning a route, please?
This is my 4th Tom Tom Sat Nav, and on all previous models, there was the option of putting in the Co-ordinates, instead of the Address/Post Code.
Many thanks.
BillyS

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend A
Exp
July 09
I know I have a list of all the aires, all the france passion sites and beautiful villages in france which I believe I can send to put on a maps.me so presume they can be added to a tomtom if youre interested. Pm me if you are

DJA

Mar 5, 2011
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Since 2008
Hi @BillyS

Tap Menu (4Dots)
Tap Search or Drive to. Which of these that shows is determined by the Search mode you have selected.
Tap Whole Map (Top Right)
Tap Long/Lat which is at the bottom of the options

You can now enter the details. The Long/Lat examples shown are of the versions of the data that the unit recognises automatically and is your current position.

Doug

Last edited:

DJA

Mar 5, 2011
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Since 2008
I know I have a list of all the aires, all the france passion sites and beautiful villages in france which I believe I can send to put on a maps.me so presume they can be added to a tomtom if youre interested. Pm me if you are

They have to be .ov2 files to be able to work on a Tomtom.

OP
OP
BillyS
Oct 31, 2012
here there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
Pilote P650
Exp
Since December 2012
Many thanks DJA for your fast response, plus Suave carve. All sorted. Funsters to the rescue again as always.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back