Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Well done & thank you! Looking forward to potential get togethers closer to home (y)
If there are more meets & rallies then hopefully more Funsters will be tempted to travel down this way so far we have this one in Dorset https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/foru...hlands-end-bridport-dorset-11-15-july.180950/ but would be great to have some in Devon & Cornwall too.
When clicking on this link, it says I don’t have permission to view the page.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi Rod,
This Tintagel meet how many knights is it for?
Hi Ray it will be basically a get together with maybe a weekend but there are 3 car parks to stay on & loads of small campsites around will put out some dates in the spring & see what response there is cheers Rod

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
I must be dense! Can't find group forums let alone southwest forum.
Hi if you look on the top of the page you will see 3 bars click on that & go to groups that should take you there cheers Rod

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The Social groups are there for Funsters to gather around subjects outside of motorhoming. If you want some Regional forums I can arrange those easy enough and they will be seen by tens of thousands more people than a closed social group would hope to see as you can only see posts in a social group after you join it, and they don't appear in the what's new listings. (y)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
I always reckon Gloucester is about northern boundary. After that it’s the midlands!

Mar 26, 2009
Yr Wyddgrug
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL
Exp
Since 2009
I'd be careful the OP may have been on the :wine:

He has 'previous' you know;)

Seriously, all the very best for your new administration role and a brilliant 2019 for the South West.(y)

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Hi folks can you please remember as Jim has said its a social forum & not a rally forum so please can you keep it all things south west ie good walking routes/good pubs for meals music venues concerts & all things you think maybe of interest to us down here happy travels & cheers Rod

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Hi folks can you please remember as Jim has said its a social forum & not a rally forum so please can you keep it all things south west ie good walking routes/good pubs for meals music venues concerts & all things you think maybe of interest to us down here happy travels & cheers Rod
Is this our first telling off?:whistle:

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Ha!Ha! Hi no its just that its a social format & for rallies they need to go through the proper channels so as i say would love any input on social events like for instance like last week they had the Truro festival of lanterns which was fantastic but to most people on here probably don't know about that sort of thing cheers Rod

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi all I have just become the southwest admin

Will the rest of us now need to carry our passports and pay tolls or are you saving that for later ?

So does this make you FUN's first moderator, well after Jim that is ?

OP
OP
marrod23
Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
Will the rest of us now need to carry our passports and pay tolls or are you saving that for later ?

So does this make you FUN's first moderator, well after Jim that is ?
Well you will have to pay at toll to go over the bridge into Cornwall i am just trying to bring some input to our social section & very moderate more so after a few vinos hic! hic! cheers & happy travels Rod

glastry

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 20, 2012
northern ireland and portugal
Funster No
MH
a class s550
Exp
20+
I never realised that ukulele players actually tried to keep in time... :whistle:

JJ :cool:
I take my hat off to you JJ,in one sentence you have explained why it always sounds like it does.
Each keeps their own time and have ruined folk sessions all over the world.
Strange ,but I hear you once tried to learn the ukelele?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back