philb 1

Free Member
Dec 21, 2014
North Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Hi there any one had any problems with there factory fitted tire presure sensors, My van is a bailey autograph 745 2014! The dash board is showing the tire pressure yellow sign when you first start the engine and this flashes, also it says tire presure monitoring unavailable after driving for a few minutes the light stops flashing and stays on all the time, I have the valves checked and they are all sending the signals any one help Phil

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
I had a similar problem with my 2016 Elddis Majestic - the warning light came on a few minutes after driving away from the dealer’s forecourt! A Peugeot dealer eventually diagnosed one faulty sensor, but had to remove them all to prove it.
You say that all the valves are ‘sending’, but is one sending an erroneous warning signal.....?

Andy

OP
OP
philb 1

philb 1

Free Member
Dec 21, 2014
North Yorkshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Hi andy thanks for your info ,When the tire fitter from universal tires checked all for wheels they were all showing the correct pressures and the signal was showing all the bars on his devise ,I think i am going to have the garage that i have it serviced at to have a look as it may be the bluetooth receiver in the dash ? If that is were it is ,It is due in to them at the end of the month to have the dreaded airbag ECU taken out and sent away for repair due to the airbag light staying on ,Don't know if this has any thing to do with that but i have had the airbag issue for the past 8 months and the tire pressure light appeared last week when we were in devon

thanks for help phil.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back