Tier 4 hits use (1 Viewer)

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Like the lockdown at the beginning of the year, Tier 4 has now put pay tour plans.
The joys of full timing-not !!
Due to move campsite on 1st January (been on Suffolk site for 2 months) but site just down road we had booked for January and February is now closing Boxing Day, so anybody know of any sites around Suffolk that would be open, probably not though.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Like the lockdown at the beginning of the year, Tier 4 has now put pay tour plans.
Due to move campsite on 1st January (been on Suffolk site for 2 months) but site just down road we had booked for January and February is now closing Boxing Day, so anybody know of any sites around Suffolk that would be open, probably not though.

The problem is most of England is in Tier 3 so campsites should be closed. If you are really stuck, send me a PM and between us a few thousand Funsters I'm sure we'll find somewhere for you.

Nov 6, 2016
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Chieftain
Exp
Since 2015
The problem is most of England is in Tier 3 so campsites should be closed. If you are really stuck, send me a PM and between us a few thousand Funsters I'm sure we'll find somewhere for you.
Don't know where in Suffolk you are, but the truck stop at Rougham Hill at Bury St Edmunds, just off A14 J44, is currently totally empty and secluded, has toilets, and i have written to Suffolk Council about using this as an aire.
If you need water i am sure we could help with a long hose, we live in Bury.
PM me if you need further info and my number
We all need to help each other in these times
Joe

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2 2024
Exp
Since 2007
Hi Manic, sorry I cant help, but do wish you luck in finding somewhere soon. 👍

Sep 29, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis
Exp
20 years
My drive is too small but if you are passing through Walsall, you are welcome to water and emptying your toilet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Boris7

Banned
Jan 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
1 year
Space for 1 or 2 smaller near M1 J16

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.