moandick

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Euro-shed
Exp
40 +
I want to state categorically that it was not my fault!

For a couple of years now, Mo has been nagging me to replace a couple of tiny lightbulbs that had expired in the RV - I tried on several occasions to find them in various spare parts catalogues - but I always seemed to have something far more important to do.:Wink: By now we are down to about four working lights out of twelve or more - but it does look nice in that soft glow of candle lamps :RollEyes:

Then Mo found Linda's advert on motorhomefun - and she stood over me whilst I appealed to Linda to see if she could find them - and Linda did - within 48hrs :Doh:

The parcel arrived today and I duly installed all the new light bulbs - and then all hell broke loose.

Suddenly all those dark, intimate corners of the coach were exposed in brilliant sunlight - exposing a couple of years of dust and dead flies - MO was not impressed with my housekeeping abilities and I have had earache ever since the postman appeared this morning!

Thank you Linda - much appreciated :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Linda's always causing trouble Dick (thats why the name change recently:Wink::Laughing:)

dylan

Free Member
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Dark intimate corners and a rusty bottom ! Well I didn't picture you like that somehow !!:Laughing::Laughing::Rofl1:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
You are very welcome Dick :BigGrin:

Want me to send you some dusters? :Laughing:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back