Three holidays already booked :) (1 Viewer)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
That's us booked three holidays already.

The annual Center Parcs stay with family, from where we go on to North Devon (site booked) and we will probably go for a wee tour around visiting friends and doing family history. Later in the year we are booked for Ravenglass, again with family who will come across from Teesside and stay in the van with us.

Jun 17, 2015
Portsmouth
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740
Exp
July 2015 plus 20 years of camping
Us too. Lyme Regis and Torrington at Easter. North Wales for May half term. And two weeks in N France at end of July. Now just need to decide where to go in October half term.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Off to Malta in 4 weeks time for 4 nights as I'm running the Marathon so a wee break without van.

We have ferry booked for June, heading to French/Swiss Alps. Beginning of July I am doing the NC 500 with my Dad as he and Mum had planned visiting the highlands this summer.

We are also heading to Berlin at the end of September in the van as I'm running Berlin marathon so plan to stay there for 4 nights then spend another 6 touring before heading home.

We also have a few weekends planned and the rest we will just do ad hoc.

ianandkath

Free Member
Jun 4, 2015
spain/uk
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
2 years
got 5 booked already this year,vegas in feb,chester in march,north wales in april, france in may,benidorm in oct.
her indoors will soon find some more ,lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back