May

Rally Thorpe le Soken - Rally 27th May - 2nd June - 6 nights (3 Viewers)

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Thanks JockandRita for the nudge, I don't check the thread everyday, so might have missed it for a few days.

trappers I will pm you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
What about me I have also asked to come. Did you miss mine. I still want to .. So can you let me know please. Thanks cruiser.

Lee Fryer

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 21, 2014
Eastleigh
Funster No
MH
Coach built CI Carioca 15
Exp
Since June 2012
If anyone needs name badges, send a pm to jim with what names you want on them, and if he manages to get them made, I will pick them up along with the stickers and stuff

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
What about me I have also asked to come. Did you miss mine. I still want to .. So can you let me know please. Thanks cruiser.
cruiser - i have been asking you since Tuesday if you still wanted to come. At 1716 on Tuesday, in response to your private message to me, i sent you payment details, at 1718 on Tuesday i asked if you wanted EHU, On Wednesday at 1254 i asked if you still wanted to attend and to make payment asap, on Friday at 0915 i again sent you a message asking you to make a payment and that if you dont pay and someone else wishes to attend then i will give the last remaining place to them and finally at 0733 this morning i aaid that if someone pays before you do, then they will get the last place .....

i am not sure what else i could do ..... i noticed you had been on the forum quite a few times since Tuesday, but you didnt respond to any of my private messages to you ....

if you contact me privately i may be able to sort something out and will see if i can 'squeeze you in. but no promises, i will have to review the pitches and see what i can do, though you may not get an answer for a couple of days BUT PLEASE either respond to your private messages or make sure you are getting them?

Last edited:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
I am really sorry i thought that you would come back on the forum . yes i still wont to come.

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Can all those attending the Thorpe Le Soken rally please send me your reg numbers please privately by messaging me - please dont post your registration numbers on the thread, the site have asked me for the list of those attending and their vehicle reg numbers. It will also help when allocating pitches to those who have requested EHU as they will be located adjacent to each other.

Also those who have requested EHU, can they pay the additional £5 per night please - if you need my bank details again, just ask in private messaging, thanks

If there is anything youre not sure about or need any further info ---- just ask !!

Oscar
Holly's mum
Antique
ChrissyW
Floydster
meanders
Kannon Fodda
JockandRita
Lee Fryer
Debs
L' Hobo
reg and tina
mitzimad
Michael Gaylor
johnw
Clivefog
Hils and Glenns
Chocy boy
tonyl
Merv and Pauline
Gaston aires
peterc10
archie2000
Wh05apk
Theonlysue
icantremember
Stag man
Just smiffy
trappers

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
I live in Thorpe-le-Soken! You'll have a great time at Grange Farm. Plenty of places to eat and drink in the high street and all within walking/staggering distance from the farm
I like the staggering distance concept :hugs:

Feb 21, 2020
Leicester
Funster No
MH
autotrail
Exp
since 2004
Can all those attending the Thorpe Le Soken rally please send me your reg numbers please privately by messaging me - please dont post your registration numbers on the thread, the site have asked me for the list of those attending and their vehicle reg numbers. It will also help when allocating pitches to those who have requested EHU as they will be located adjacent to each other.

Also those who have requested EHU, can they pay the additional £5 per night please - if you need my bank details again, just ask in private messaging, thanks

If there is anything youre not sure about or need any further info ---- just ask !!

Oscar
Holly's mum
Antique
ChrissyW
Floydster
meanders
Kannon Fodda
JockandRita
Lee Fryer
Debs
L' Hobo
reg and tina
mitzimad
Michael Gaylor
johnw
Clivefog
Hils and Glenns
Chocy boy
tonyl
Merv and Pauline
Gaston aires
peterc10
archie2000
Wh05apk
Theonlysue
icantremember
Stag man
Just smiffy
trappers
Trappers C7 ENY

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Can all those attending the Thorpe Le Soken rally please send me your reg numbers please privately by messaging me - please dont post your registration numbers on the thread,
Some folks obviously need to book in at Specsavers!

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Some folks obviously need to book in at Specsavers!
although at least they have provided the information, unlike many others, although no doubt not all of them will have been on the forum since Tuesday !! (and they also provided it privately aswell to be fair, i asssume they just wanted to make sure !)

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Ooh ....always up for a curry.
Thanks for the info!

Just had a look through the window, there's plenty of room if anyone wants to organise a curry night !!!

IMG_20240425_163514.jpg

OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
Thorpe Le Soken - Local events

Ive had a wander around the restaurants/pubs in Thorpe (on a 'dry' run !!)

The Rose and Crown - theroseandcrown@live.co.uk

• likely to have a quiz night on Thursday 30th May - 6 person teams - £3 per person
  • they have live music on Friday 31st May - free event, you can potentially book a table for a meal and keep the table all night .....
IMG_20240425_161834.jpg

IMG_20240425_162113.jpg

IMG_20240425_162124.jpg

IMG_20240425_162145.jpg

The Crown

- they have a live music event on Friday 31st May - free event

IMG_20240425_163218.jpg

IMG_20240425_163300.jpg

IMG_20240425_163302.jpg

IMG_20240425_163317.jpg

IMG_20240425_163423.jpg

The Bell Inn

• they have live music on Saturday 1st June - potential to book a table for a meal and keep the table all night
  • they also serve a breakfast menu - i havent tried it so i dont know whether its any good or not !!

IMG_20240425_163941.jpg

IMG_20240425_164114.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp

Oscar
Holly's mum
Antique
ChrissyW
Floydster
meanders
Kannon Fodda
JockandRita
Lee Fryer
Debs
L' Hobo
reg and tina
mitzimad
Michael Gaylor
johnw
Clivefog
Hils and Glenns
Chocy boy
tonyl
Merv and Pauline
Gaston aires
peterc10
archie2000
Wh05apk
Theonlysue
icantremember
Stag man
Just smiffy
trappers

A gentle reminder to those who havent yet sent their reg numbers or paid the additional EHU fees ....

can you please do it 'soon' so i can finalise details with the camp site ... thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back