This is our beautiful new IH630RD. (1 Viewer)

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Looks very nice.
Interested to know what the weight was when it was weighed.

We weighed ours within a week or so of collecting it. By then it had a solar panel and air assist and a few bits and bobs in it and it was almost dead on 3000kg. Alas our local weigh bridge will not do each axle.

That gave a approx 500kg payload. (y)

OP
OP
C
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Looks lovely and the grey looks fab!
Any chance of a few snaps with the rear doors open as this is on my list to view at NEC and could do with checking rear storage.
Darren
Here you are, I put a couple of bits in just for perspective as my photography skills are truly dreadful as you can see! 284F857F-D073-4012-B0EB-6FAC1F73AE43.jpeg73029FC1-4994-4F02-99A3-E7DDCA7C846A.jpegD632E012-6A98-41AE-AD6F-2DFFF4048620.jpeg
We can slide the 4 sided Quest in on the left and it fits nicely under the bench seat. We like the boot as it’s big, much bigger than the V line.
I have now purchased throws and cushions ably assisted by darling daughter but now of course my red kettle doesn’t match, nor do my mugs. Whatever shall I do?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Very nice Carolyn & Nick, we’re sure you’ll have some lovely adventures in her/him.
Have a great time in Spain, ‘ asta la vista ‘as they say.

Ken & Lynda

Dazzler1969

Free Member
Jul 10, 2018
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
S&L Atlanta PVC
Exp
Since 2015
Here you are, I put a couple of bits in just for perspective as my photography skills are truly dreadful as you can see!View attachment 338825View attachment 338826View attachment 338827
We can slide the 4 sided Quest in on the left and it fits nicely under the bench seat. We like the boot as it’s big, much bigger than the V line.
I have now purchased throws and cushions ably assisted by darling daughter but now of course my red kettle doesn’t match, nor do my mugs. Whatever shall I do?
Thank you, definitely on my list now, space is bigger than expected!
Hope you have many happy miles in it.
Darren

Nov 4, 2015
Waterlooville
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2011
It's a lovely van Carolyn. The same model as ours. We picked ours up last December after ordering at the NEC. Ours is White Gold and is the 150BHP version. Almost a year in and we absolutely love it. We have not had any issues with it at all. We find that there is ample storage for us. Two ebikes on the towbar and we are ready for anything. We also had a great handover and weighing the van all up with all our options fit is a great touch isn't it? I wonder why other dealerships don't do it? :mm:

OP
OP
C
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
It's a lovely van Carolyn. The same model as ours. We picked ours up last December after ordering at the NEC. Ours is White Gold and is the 150BHP version. Almost a year in and we absolutely love it. We have not had any issues with it at all. We find that there is ample storage for us. Two ebikes on the towbar and we are ready for anything. We also had a great handover and weighing the van all up with all our options fit is a great touch isn't it? I wonder why other dealerships don't do it? :mm:
I agree, it’s our second IH630RD, and having it weighed is brilliant. Something other manufacturers should do but I rather think they don’t want to as some of the payloads are very small. The only time we know we’re a bit tight is when we do the October run down to Spain. In our old one which was a manual, fully loaded with electric bikes, both of us, even the fridge was full plus a couple of boxes of Nick’s cider to transition him gently we weighed 3520kg! We never normally have a full tank of water on a long run.

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Grey interior? I am sure that you will not have any grey days ahead of you.
Enjoy enjoy enjoy the future looks anything but grey love it????

Sep 2, 2014
Near Colchester, Essex
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo
Exp
12 years
You know, the one we definitely weren’t going to buy but then got talked into buying at the Malvern show in a weak moment!
We really didn’t think it would be ready for our trip to Spain which was originally booked for the 20th October. I changed the crossing to the 22nd October last week as daughter and eldest son are visiting mum and dad until Tuesday so that gives us a bit more time.

Kirsty has been our go to person at IH and has been great, we had a few last minute panics with the V5 and the fiat recall but she sorted them all. The handover took hours because we were extremely dim despite being fortified by a Wetherspoons breakfast. The van had been weighed with our accessories plus half a tank of fuel and a full tank of Lpg. We are absolutely thrilled with the van and can’t wait for our trip. I’m off shopping for new throws and stuff shortly.View attachment 338577View attachment 338578View attachment 338579View attachment 338580

I’ve attached a few photos. I considered trying to persuade our daughter to pose with the van to trick people into thinking how gorgeous I looked as well as the van but then thought that was a bit creepy!
Enjoy your new toy.:giggle:(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back