This French Toll Tag Is Payable By Card Number Rather Than IBAN (1 Viewer)

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
Hi all. Thanks to members of this forum, I've just ordered a toll tag from ATMB. This followed much reading about alternative tags, which didn't sit well with me.

Firstly, all other available tags require your IBAN for Direct Debit payments, with no card numbers being accepted (meaning you cannot pay by credit card). Further, some will only take payment from a French bank. ATMB allow you to pay using a credit card number, which means you have more control over what's taken and are covered by your credit card should any disputes arise.

Also, ATMB do not require your licence plate number, meaning you can use the tag in multiple vehicles. So, great for people who live in France with multiple vehicles (like me), as well as for people who visit France with a MoHo and towed vehicle :)

And finally, a major plus for me, the whole process of ordering a tag is in English :)

I hope this helps someone :)

Mar 30, 2019
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2016
Hi all. Thanks to members of this forum, I've just ordered a toll tag from ATMB. This followed much reading about alternative tags, which didn't sit well with me.

Firstly, all other available tags require your IBAN for Direct Debit payments, with no card numbers being accepted (meaning you cannot pay by credit card). Further, some will only take payment from a French bank. ATMB allow you to pay using a credit card number, which means you have more control over what's taken and are covered by your credit card should any disputes arise.

Also, ATMB do not require your licence plate number, meaning you can use the tag in multiple vehicles. So, great for people who live in France with multiple vehicles (like me), as well as for people who visit France with a MoHo and towed vehicle :)

And finally, a major plus for me, the whole process of ordering a tag is in English :)

I hope this helps someone :)

I've had an ATMB tag for several years, it works well. As you say, useable in any class 1 or 2 vehicle. Also no monthly fee if you don't use it. Website in English too 👍

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
Works well for us!
We aren't in Ukraine its vpn!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Steve N Tracy

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 1, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 Years
We have had a ATMB evasion one for over 12 years our 2nd one is getting old now so I ordered a 2nd tag online on the same account, it was sent and I was charged just 4 euros for the tag and delivery should be good for at least another 5 years now.

Reactions: HKF
Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We have had a ATMB evasion one for over 12 years our 2nd one is getting old now so I ordered a 2nd tag online on the same account, it was sent and I was charged just 4 euros for the tag and delivery should be good for at least another 5 years now.
Good to know as mines pretty old and although the main website is in English, all correspondence is in French and when you log into your account it’s in French and I couldn’t see how to check the battery life. On my Spanish Emovis you can check the battery life. I might order a new one as mine is 6 or 7 years old I think. Thank you.

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Good to know as mines pretty old and although the main website is in English, all correspondence is in French and when you log into your account it’s in French and I couldn’t see how to check the battery life. On my Spanish Emovis you can check the battery life. I might order a new one as mine is 6 or 7 years old I think. Thank you.
You're a doctor so the French instructions shouldn't be a problem. Your medical training will have taught how to deal with piles ... :LOL:

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back