These are great ... if they don't make you giggle then you must be a zombie! (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Yes I know they're nothing to do with motorhomes but they are too good to put in the U-shaped lounge! Enjoy!!! :giggle:

Festive dig at Dominic Cummings voted number one new Christmas cracker joke (yahoo.com)

1. What is Dominic Cummings' favourite Christmas song? Driving Home for Christmas.

2. Did you hear that production was down at Santa's workshop? Many of his workers have had to elf isolate.

3. Why didn't Mary and Joseph make it to Bethlehem? All Virgin flights were cancelled.

4. Why are Santa's reindeer allowed to travel on Christmas Eve? They have herd immunity.

5. Why did the pirates have to go into lockdown? Because the "Arrrr!" rate had risen.

6. Why is it best to think of 2020 like a panto? Because eventually, it's behind you.

7. Why couldn't Mary and Joseph join their work conference call? Because there was no Zoom at the inn.

8. Why can't Boris Johnson make his Christmas cake until the last minute? He doesn't know how many tiers it should have.

9. What do the Trumps do for Christmas dinner? They put on a super spread.

10. Which Christmas film was 30 years ahead of its time? Home Alone.

11. How do you play Dominic Cummings Monopoly? Ignore the rules, move anywhere on the board you like, and never Go To Jail.

12. Why won't Santa lose any presents this year? He's downloaded Sack and Trace.

13. How is the pandemic like my stomach after Christmas? It'll take ages to flatten the curve.

14. How is Prince Andrew coping with the stresses of Christmas this year? Fine. No sweat.

15. Why wasn't Rudolph allowed to take part in vaccine trials? Because they only wanted guinea pigs.

16. Which Government scheme supports Christmas dinner? Eat Sprout To Help Out.

17. How can you get out of talking to your boss at this year's staff Christmas party? Put him on mute.

18. How does Santa keep track of all the fireplaces he's visited? He keeps a logbook.

19. Who dresses in red and gives to the children this Christmas? Marcus Rashford.

20. Why did Mary and Joseph have to travel to Bethlehem? Because they couldn't book a home delivery.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
These any better Lenny?
  1. Why did the chicken cross the road? Because the chicken behind it didnā€™t know how to socially distance properly.
  2. Two grandmothers were bragging about their precious darlings. One of them says to the other, ā€œMine are so good at social distancing, they wonā€™t even call me.ā€
  3. Whoā€™s idea was it to sing ā€œHappy Birthdayā€ while washing your hands? Now every time I go to the bathroom, my kids expect me to walk out with a cake.
  4. My husband purchased a world map and then gave me a dart and said, ā€œThrow this and wherever it landsā€”thatā€™s where Iā€™m taking you when this pandemic ends.ā€ Turns out, weā€™re spending two weeks behind the fridge.
  5. Ran out of toilet paper and started using lettuce leaves. Today was just the tip of the iceberg, tomorrow romaines to be seen.
  6. My mom always told me I wouldnā€™t accomplish anything by lying in bed all day. But look at me now, ma! Iā€™m saving the world!
  7. After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my house but lacking the time, this week I discovered that wasnā€™t the reason.
  8. If I keep stress-eating at this level, the buttons on my shirt will start socially distancing from each other.
  9. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
  10. Yesterday I ran out of soap and body wash and all I could find was dish detergent. Then it Dawned on me.
  11. Being quarantined with a talkative child is like having an insane parrot glued to your shoulder
  12. I never thought the comment ā€œI wouldnā€™t touch them with a six-foot poleā€ would become a national policy, but here we are!
  13. The World Health Organization announced that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
  14. Since weā€™re all in quarantine I guess weā€™ll be making only inside jokes from now on.
  15. Iā€™m not talking to myself, Iā€™m having a parent-teacher conference.
  16. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dogā€“we laughed a lot.
  17. Nothing like relaxing on the couch after a long day of being tense on the couch.
  18. I finished Netflix today.
  19. Pollen still coming out during a global pandemic? Bitch read the room.
  20. Knock knock. Who is there? Seriously, donā€™t touch my door and get back 6 meters to social distance.
  21. Day 121 at home and the dog is looking at me like, ā€œSee? This is why I chew the furniture!ā€
or
  1. Why do they call it the novel coronavirus? Itā€™s a long storyā€¦.
  2. You know what theyā€™re saying about 2020. It went viral faster than anyone thought it would.
  3. Whatā€™s the best way to avoid touching your face? A glass of wine in each hand.
  4. If coronavirus isnā€™t about beer, why do I keep seeing cases of it?
  5. Whatā€™s the difference between COVID-19 and Romeo and Juliet? Oneā€™s the coronavirus and the other is a Verona crisis.
  6. What do you call panic-buying of sausage and cheese in Germany? The wurst-kase scenario.
  7. Back in my day, you would cough to cover up a fart. Now, with COVID-19, you fart to cover up a cough.
  8. You know who buys up all the toilet paper? Assholes.
  9. Nail salons, hair salons, waxing center and tanning places are closed. Itā€™s about to get ugly out there.
  10. Why donā€™t chefs find coronavirus jokes funny? Theyā€™re in bad taste.
  11. What should you do if you donā€™t understand a coronavirus joke? Be patient.
  12. The grocery stores in France look like tornadoes hit them. All thatā€™s left is de brie.
  13. Iā€™ll tell you a coronavirus joke now, but youā€™ll have to wait two weeks to see if you got it.
  14. Finland just closed its borders. You know what that means. No one will be crossing the finish line.
  15. What do you tell yourself when you wake up late for work and realize you have a fever? Self, I so late.
  16. Still no toilet paper in the stores. Theyā€™re wiped out and youā€™re shit out of luck.
  17. So many coronavirus jokes out there, itā€™s a pundemic.
  18. What did the man say to the bartender? Iā€™ll have a corona, hold the virus.
  19. If thereā€™s a baby boom nine months from now, what will happen in 2033? There will be a whole bunch of quaranteens.
  20. Did you hear the joke about the germ? Never mind, I donā€™t want to spread it around.
  21. I ran out of toilet paper and had to start using old newspapers. Times are rough.
  22. Yeah, I have plans tonight. Iā€™ll probably hit the living room around 8 or 9.
  23. Why didnā€™t the sick guy get the joke? It flu over his head.
  24. 30 days hath September, April, June, and November, all the rest have 31, except for March which was infinite.
  25. What types of jokes are allowed during quarantine? Inside jokes!
  26. You know what they say: feed a cold, starve a fever, drink a corona.
  27. What did the sick parent make their kids for lunch? Mac and sneeze.
  28. Where do sick boats go to get healthy? The dock!

Fontie

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 7, 2018
Milton Heights, Milton, Abingdon, UK
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL
Exp
Since 2018
Yes I know they're nothing to do with motorhomes but they are too good to put in the U-shaped lounge! Enjoy!!! :giggle:

Festive dig at Dominic Cummings voted number one new Christmas cracker joke (yahoo.com)

1. What is Dominic Cummings' favourite Christmas song? Driving Home for Christmas.

2. Did you hear that production was down at Santa's workshop? Many of his workers have had to elf isolate.

<snip>
I can see why a life on the stage wasn't for you. :smiley: :imoutahere:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
These any better Lenny?
  1. Why did the chicken cross the road? Because the chicken behind it didnā€™t know how to socially distance properly.
  2. Two grandmothers were bragging about their precious darlings. One of them says to the other, ā€œMine are so good at social distancing, they wonā€™t even call me.ā€
  3. Whoā€™s idea was it to sing ā€œHappy Birthdayā€ while washing your hands? Now every time I go to the bathroom, my kids expect me to walk out with a cake.
  4. My husband purchased a world map and then gave me a dart and said, ā€œThrow this and wherever it landsā€”thatā€™s where Iā€™m taking you when this pandemic ends.ā€ Turns out, weā€™re spending two weeks behind the fridge.
  5. Ran out of toilet paper and started using lettuce leaves. Today was just the tip of the iceberg, tomorrow romaines to be seen.
  6. My mom always told me I wouldnā€™t accomplish anything by lying in bed all day. But look at me now, ma! Iā€™m saving the world!
  7. After years of wanting to thoroughly clean my house but lacking the time, this week I discovered that wasnā€™t the reason.
  8. If I keep stress-eating at this level, the buttons on my shirt will start socially distancing from each other.
  9. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
  10. Yesterday I ran out of soap and body wash and all I could find was dish detergent. Then it Dawned on me.
  11. Being quarantined with a talkative child is like having an insane parrot glued to your shoulder
  12. I never thought the comment ā€œI wouldnā€™t touch them with a six-foot poleā€ would become a national policy, but here we are!
  13. The World Health Organization announced that dogs cannot contract COVID-19. Dogs previously held in quarantine can now be released. To be clear, WHO let the dogs out.
  14. Since weā€™re all in quarantine I guess weā€™ll be making only inside jokes from now on.
  16. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dogā€“we laughed a lot.
  17. Nothing like relaxing on the couch after a long day of being tense on the couch.
  20. Knock knock. Who is there? Seriously, donā€™t touch my door and get back 6 meters to social distance.
  21. Day 121 at home and the dog is looking at me like, ā€œSee? This is why I chew the furniture!ā€
or
  2. You know what theyā€™re saying about 2020. It went viral faster than anyone thought it would.
  3. Whatā€™s the best way to avoid touching your face? A glass of wine in each hand.
  5. Whatā€™s the difference between COVID-19 and Romeo and Juliet? Oneā€™s the coronavirus and the other is a Verona crisis.
  6. What do you call panic-buying of sausage and cheese in Germany? The wurst-kase scenario.
  7. Back in my day, you would cough to cover up a fart. Now, with COVID-19, you fart to cover up a cough.
  9. Nail salons, hair salons, waxing center and tanning places are closed. Itā€™s about to get ugly out there.
  11. What should you do if you donā€™t understand a coronavirus joke? Be patient.
  12. The grocery stores in France look like tornadoes hit them. All thatā€™s left is de brie.
  13. Iā€™ll tell you a coronavirus joke now, but youā€™ll have to wait two weeks to see if you got it.
  14. Finland just closed its borders. You know what that means. No one will be crossing the finish line.
  15. What do you tell yourself when you wake up late for work and realize you have a fever? Self, I so late.
  16. Still no toilet paper in the stores. Theyā€™re wiped out and youā€™re shit out of luck.
  18. What did the man say to the bartender? Iā€™ll have a corona, hold the virus.
  19. If thereā€™s a baby boom nine months from now, what will happen in 2033? There will be a whole bunch of quaranteens.
  20. Did you hear the joke about the germ? Never mind, I donā€™t want to spread it around.
  21. I ran out of toilet paper and had to start using old newspapers. Times are rough.
  22. Yeah, I have plans tonight. Iā€™ll probably hit the living room around 8 or 9.
  24. 30 days hath September, April, June, and November, all the rest have 31, except for March which was infinite.
Do you really think I going to waste my time wading through that lot after your last effort - no chance. :LOL:

jessthedog

Free Member
Aug 24, 2016
south east
Funster No
MH
A
FF8DAE38-8D01-4BF9-8457-9F250B3ADF51.jpeg

Dec 23, 2014
South Somerset
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line I 50
Exp
Since 2009
These any better Lenny?
or
šŸ„±:Eeek: I hope this is not a reaction to the vaccine.

Jun 12, 2016
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Globecar Revolution
Exp
Since 2006
These any better Lenny?
or
Not any jobs you could be doing on the van ?:groan:

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
šŸ„±:Eeek: I hope this is not a reaction to the vaccine.
Nope but I think some have had anti-sense of humour vacs! :giggle:
Not any jobs you could be doing on the van ?:groan:
Funnily enough I've just been emptying it ready for the habitation etc on Friday so ...

<Broken link removed>

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
Please stop........ :whistle:

Itā€™s a simple request.;)::bigsmile:

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018

3. Why didn't Mary and Joseph make it to Bethlehem? All Virgin flights were cancelled.

4. Why are Santa's reindeer allowed to travel on Christmas Eve? They have herd immunity.

5. Why did the pirates have to go into lockdown? Because the "Arrrr!" rate had risen.

6. Why is it best to think of 2020 like a panto? Because eventually, it's behind you.

7. Why couldn't Mary and Joseph join their work conference call? Because there was no Zoom at the inn.

8. Why can't Boris Johnson make his Christmas cake until the last minute? He doesn't know how many tiers it should have.

9. What do the Trumps do for Christmas dinner? They put on a super spread.

10. Which Christmas film was 30 years ahead of its time? Home Alone.

11. How do you play Dominic Cummings Monopoly? Ignore the rules, move anywhere on the board you like, and never Go To Jail.

12. Why won't Santa lose any presents this year? He's downloaded Sack and Trace.

13. How is the pandemic like my stomach after Christmas? It'll take ages to flatten the curve.

14. How is Prince Andrew coping with the stresses of Christmas this year? Fine. No sweat.

15. Why wasn't Rudolph allowed to take part in vaccine trials? Because they only wanted guinea pigs.

16. Which Government scheme supports Christmas dinner? Eat Sprout To Help Out.

17. How can you get out of talking to your boss at this year's staff Christmas party? Put him on mute.

18. How does Santa keep track of all the fireplaces he's visited? He keeps a logbook.

19. Who dresses in red and gives to the children this Christmas? Marcus Rashford.

20. Why did Mary and Joseph have to travel to Bethlehem? Because they couldn't book a home delivery.
They are very apt, and funny.šŸ‘šŸ¤—

Nov 10, 2013
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Started in 2013
One or two chuckles and a few groans from me and the wife.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Well I enjoyed them Mel !!!
Sod the naysayers !!!