The Bealach Cafe (1 Viewer)

Jun 22, 2014
Great Totham
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2015
Has anyone ever stayed overnight at the bealach cafe, Tornapress, or even just parked up there?

I fancy riding the bealach but can see any other spots to park up.

Cheers

Lanerboy

Free Member
Aug 3, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Carthago 4.9 superior
If this is the cafe at the very start of the road on the east side then they do not like motorhomes in their car Park they told me sorry but no thanks very nice about it but said motorhomes take up too much room

I parked about 100 yes 6 into the road in a layby and cycled to the top which is hard going but coming down is scary my brakes got brake fade at one point discs all round so be careful

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
The car park at the Bealach struggles with capacity for cafe patrons. There are some good over night spots on the Torridon to Shieldaig road.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DMartin

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 27, 2017
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Jerba Sanna (VW T6)
Exp
since 2017
Has anyone ever stayed overnight at the bealach cafe, Tornapress, or even just parked up there?

I fancy riding the bealach but can see any other spots to park up.

Cheers

The cafe pointed me (VW T6) to a grassy parking just 100 yards on L up that road. Was fine. Except for the early morning Scottish drivers who thought they'd waken me by tooting as they passed. I was in nobody's way. Clearly no love lost for campervans up there; maybe they don't want or deserve our business. Superb ride both up and down !! Please use the cafe.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back