Thanks Vanbitz (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
We have just had our Strikeback and solar panels fitted by Vanbitz. It was so nice to be treated as real person and a company who appreciates your custom. After each of the products were fitted , a member of the staff gave me the time of the day to explain fully how every thing worked.

Thanks Vanbitz, as a new customer of yours We
will be back and thanks for the "funsters" discount.

Mr and Mrs Colyboy

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
It was so nice to be treated as real person and a company who appreciates your custom.
I know what you mean, it's nice to be somewhere that actually takes pride in their work. They really went the extra mile when I was there this week, can't thank them enough! :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BGB

Free Member
Feb 28, 2016
GAINSBOROUGH
Funster No
MH
PANEL VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE AUGUST 2015
Had a GROWLER fitted at end of last year, great service, a free nights campsite, a professional company that does what it says it will, unfortunately these days that isnt as common as it should be.....would use them again without reservation..........no I'm not related!!!

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
They do a great job.

It's a pity that @eddievanbitz is such a tosser really:D2

Only joking Eddie (y)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Thank you. It's always nice to get good feedback. Its the only way we can judge if we are getting things right(y)

Sometimes we get things wrong:( but we always aim to get things right:D

Thank you for your custom, it was nice meeting you

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
We are booked in for the 25th of May that's if the new van turns up on time :D2

Cat 5 Tracker , Growler and non starter

Paul

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
How much for strikeback fitted please ??
Mitch.
A lot less than having your van pinched! :D
More sensible answer, it varies depending on options, and don't forget the funster discount of 10%
If you PM Eddie, I sure he will go through all of the options available.

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks DanielFord.. But I posed the Q knowing that although we have not yet met , Eddie would give me the answer and that, as new members are joining every day, it would also be good info for them ! ! ! AND a free advert for Eddie ! ! !
NOT that he NEEDS to advertise, with all the positive comments on here ! ! !
Ta Eddie..
Mitch.

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Thanks DanielFord.. But I posed the Q knowing that although we have not yet met , Eddie would give me the answer and that, as new members are joining every day, it would also be good info for them ! ! ! AND a free advert for Eddie ! ! !
NOT that he NEEDS to advertise, with all the positive comments on here ! ! !
Ta Eddie..
Mitch.
Also worth mentioning, I informed my insurance company that I had a VanBitz alarm fitted, and they have reduced my premiums! Nice!

Feb 15, 2016
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Hymer T class
Exp
Excellant service when 'Growler' was fitted July 2016, so returning 30th January for 'Solar panel'. Would not trust anyone else with 'Millie the motorhome'

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2016
Bonnyrigg
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7057DBL
Exp
Hi Eddie we're booked in for Strike back fitting on the 5th May. Sent you a PM could you please reply.

Dec 23, 2015
Audenshaw
Funster No
MH
Pilote Pacific P650GJ
Exp
Over 6000 miles between 3 March to 26 September 2017.
Booked in today for the week after we pick our new van up. We haven't decided yet whether to just have the Strikeback or Growler - well actually I have but hubby's a miser lol! Also having the Non-starter.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hi Eddie we're booked in for Strike back fitting on the 5th May. Sent you a PM could you please reply.

Yes come on @eddievanbitz , the fitting is only 4 months away so it's urgent(y)

Call me old fashioned but I would use the telephone.

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Booked in today for the week after we pick our new van up. We haven't decided yet whether to just have the Strikeback or Growler - well actually I have but hubby's a miser lol! Also having the Non-starter.
Growler every time! And I don't believe you. There isn't a wife on this planet who doesn't actually tell the husband what to do! :rofl:
Perhaps if you tell him you can can a fancy app with tracking and monitoring that would influence the decision? :D

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
We are booked in on 7th April. Just keeping our fingers crossed that our new Auto - Sleepers Broadway arrives on time! It is due mid-March, so hopefully we will be OK.

Dec 23, 2015
Audenshaw
Funster No
MH
Pilote Pacific P650GJ
Exp
Over 6000 miles between 3 March to 26 September 2017.
Growler every time! And I don't believe you. There isn't a wife on this planet who doesn't actually tell the husband what to do! :rofl:
Perhaps if you tell him you can can a fancy app with tracking and monitoring that would influence the decision? :D

I've got away with lots over the last 30 years, but we're working on a REALLY tight budget with this, our first van. Also, he's not in the least interested in technology and wouldn't know an app if he fell over it

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Well according to my messages, I replied on Monday? Strange!

Yes I've ammended your account and your OK for the Funsters discount(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back