Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
The table on my Matrix should be able to move in 3 directions from front to back, from side to side, and up and down.
It quite happily moves up and down (bit wobbly) and moves from side to side but is stuck unable to move towards the front of the van (towards the right in the photo). It is at its furthest back position. It would appear to be the black handle nearest which turns but that makes no difference - it is not apparent what it should do.
Any advice gratefully received :)

IMG_20230322_145711 (1).jpg

OP
OP
C

Camdoon

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2012
UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
Bump - can anyone advise or did you get this sorted Camdoon?
I took the screws out to take the top off and it appeared to sort itself out by just moving the mechanism back and forth. It was a touchy wobbly so took the screws out the leg to detach it and tightened the inside leg screws - put it together again and all good.

RandallC

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 4, 2012
Devizes
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 8096
Exp
2012, prior too, 17 years Folding Camper & Caravan
Try using sill slide or any silicon lubricant even mr sheen works well on the slides

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I took the screws out to take the top off and it appeared to sort itself out by just moving the mechanism back and forth. It was a touchy wobbly so took the screws out the leg to detach it and tightened the inside leg screws - put it together again and all good.
That's good - your post may help others too with the same problem (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back