Free Member
Jun 17, 2015
Bradford
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
3 years
The water pump on my 2001 Swift Mondial MV has stopped working - probably from lack of use and I can't locate it - can anyone help please and also advise the prospects for a repair if necessary. Any advice gratefully received philip -g

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Not sure what layout you have but we had an Autocruise Accent (same as Swift Mondial in all but name and some finishes), it had a front half dinette and rear lounge/bed, the pump was located under the nearside rear lounge seat/bed base tucked up into the corner.

OP
OP
P

philip-g

Free Member
Jun 17, 2015
Bradford
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
3 years
Many thanks Mel but mine is the model that has a forward facing double seat and the bathroom / wardrobe at the back. The diagram in the handbook isn't much help as it doesn't show the pump's location but it does show it as being separate from the water tank. Can't see anything inside the cupboards that could be housing the pump so I'm a bit stumped - but thanks for taking the trouble to respond. philip-g

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 5, 2014
somerset
Funster No
MH
firebrand campervan
Exp
We have a swift differentmodel but water pump in middle of walkway in hatch in floor under carpet easy to getto just lift carpet and small lift out panel hpe this may help

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
Pressure pump or micro switch type?
Have a look in your f/water tank may be a submersible if not follow the pipe look for a fuse (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back