Swift Command app users - Humidity query. (1 Viewer)

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
If you are using the Swift Command monitoring app on computer or mobile, please could you answer the following for me?

What sort of % readings (if any) have you been getting from the Humidity sensor since you took delivery of the MH, and have they changed recently?

Reason I ask is my % reading has been a solid 0 since March regardless of use, climate, location, whatever, and has recently gone up to 29%. As a precaution I've been over to check the vehicle and there is nothing untoward that I can see. Certainly no changes since I last drove it on Tuesday, and no nasty puddles anywhere.

I'm wondering if either I've got a faulty sensor that's suddenly started working, or whether Swift Command's software wasn't set up for Humidity monitoring and now is.

Any thoughts?

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
If you are using the Swift Command monitoring app on computer or mobile, please could you answer the following for me?

What sort of % readings (if any) have you been getting from the Humidity sensor since you took delivery of the MH, and have they changed recently?

Reason I ask is my % reading has been a solid 0 since March regardless of use, climate, location, whatever, and has recently gone up to 29%. As a precaution I've been over to check the vehicle and there is nothing untoward that I can see. Certainly no changes since I last drove it on Tuesday, and no nasty puddles anywhere.

I'm wondering if either I've got a faulty sensor that's suddenly started working, or whether Swift Command's software wasn't set up for Humidity monitoring and now is.

Any thoughts?

Ask Swift?

OP
OP
magicsurfbus

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Ask Swift?

That assumes Swift will answer when you send them a query. My last one to them about inconsistencies in the Command App was ignored, hence my approaching my fellow end users, who won't spin me some corporate bull.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Blue Knight

Free Member
Aug 7, 2017
Durham
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
I spoke with a big swift dealer a few months ago and they told me that the Swift Command Center was the biggest issue they had experienced in terms of faults. He then went onto mention that some Swift vans had never been fixed as they often couldn't find the bugs in the system.

I would speak with Swift as advised above.

All the best,

Andrew

Stretto Boy

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2016
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2011
That assumes Swift will answer when you send them a query. My last one to them about inconsistencies in the Command App was ignored, hence my approaching my fellow end users, who won't spin me some corporate bull.

Oh dear, that’s not good. :xangry: I have had good experiences when emailing Auto-Sleepers with queries. Of course I cannot say whether that is because their after sales service is better or I have just been lucky.

TCG

Jul 6, 2017
Salford Priors
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Why don't you ask the question on "swift talk" their forum

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun