jeza

Free Member
Sep 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
hi. not bought a motorhome yet, but doing my forward planning. waiting to retire !!
i live in banstead surrey. anyone know of a secure storage place near me as i can't store on my property ? other than other than caravan club site in alderstead

Aug 31, 2014
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
4th year
Hi I would avoid alderstead if you have the option as they have had a few thefts of Motorhomes & caravans recently. There is apps court farm at molesey if you can get on and ccc chertsey, also c&m Walton if you do not need access in winter as they are closed.

Mar 18, 2015
Burrough on the Hill, Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 886f
Exp
Since 2014
I used to store my caravan at a place off the A322 Worplesdon road nr Guildford (a lane off left between Saltbox road roundabout and Holly lane roundabout) you can see it on Google Maps. Problem is I've no longer got the contact details but they used to be on the gate if you fancy a drive out.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
jeza

jeza

Free Member
Sep 27, 2020
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
I'm a newbie
tthx for the info. I'll take a look

Jul 6, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A clas
Exp
Since 1990
There is a Caravan Club secure storage site immediately south of Gatwick airport...about 13 miles from you. I used it for a short period about 8 years ago. Yearly fee was about £500 at the time. Facilities are good although you obviously need to be a member. I was lucky to get a place as it's normally fullly booked.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back