Sumwhare to go at Christmas recommendations (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
My fave pub to stop at, with free parking and free EHU, but no water. Black waste can be dumped in the pub loo. Taking bookings for Christmas grub. I’m actually there tonight and back again for 4 nights next week, lovely pints of IPA and a delicious menu 👍🏻

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
My fave pub to stop at, with free parking and free EHU, but no water. Black waste can be dumped in the pub loo. Taking bookings for Christmas grub. I’m actually there tonight and back again for 4 nights next week, lovely pints of IPA and a delicious menu 👍🏻

Certainly looks like a nice place and only a hr Frome Cambridge.
We could drive over and see our son
Certainly worth thinking about
Bill

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010

The Fancott used to be one of our favourite watering holes back in the warm summer evenings in the 70's. (y)

Holly's mum

Funster
Jan 29, 2017
nr Huntingdon, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010

That brings back some memories and they've got a miniature railway 😺

The menus look good.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back