Struck it lucky. (1 Viewer)

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Said to Mrs bigtree to give the nearest storage facility to us a call the other day and guess what,they had just had call to say that someone was giving up. Result,we are going from 30 miles to 3 miles away. Will more than likely use the van more when we are at home now. :Grin: There was a bit of concern when I called Comfort to ask whether it was suitable to be told my premium would go from £410 to £930, did a bit of online quotes whereupon Comfort came up with a lower quote than I currently pay. Next thing my phone goes and it's Comfort to say that there is a bit of a glitch in their system just now with the price quoted because it was from a company they don't usually use,the upshot is that the person I spoke to before made a mistake and my premium would be around what I currently pay. So if you want to talk to somebody good at Comfort ask for Bailey and if anyone is looking for a place south of Glasgow,there will be one next month at Whiteshawgate.(y)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
For me nothing beats the van being parked outside the house.

Often I use it as the corner shop when I run out of something at home. Plus my neighbours are more vigilant when they see we are away.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bigtree
Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
For me nothing beats the van being parked outside the house.

Often I use it as the corner shop when I run out of something at home. Plus my neighbours are more vigilant when they see we are away.
Lucky you,we live at the end of a cul de sac and almost block it when the van comes home. We do like where we live and really don't want to move just to please the neighbours the odd time.Like this. :eek:

IMG_0175.JPG

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Lucky you,we live at the end of a cul de sac and almost block it when the van comes home. We do like where we live and really don't want to move just to please the neighbours the odd time.Like this. :eek:

View attachment 181967
Hey, the boat's went missing!:eek:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Bloody neighbour moaned about it and he doesn't even live on the street. :mad:
That's a bummer!(n) With the way the weather is this morning you could maybe be doing with it close by!:eek:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back